Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The drop rate would be fine without the very unnecessary and way too short time limit...I think that's what's wrong with this goal, because Skunkus dropping at every collection would not be so great in the long run...
    I totally agree!

Fashion Designer
    I have been hoping it would drop lots of chocolate cake, which would be very useful for me.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Rhino Keeper
    I have an 18 hour timer to complete the 20 gem goal reward and 12 hours 13 minutes before I can collect from Ivys Bakery. I won't make it. So my question is how many gems does it cost for the skunk pies to do the exchange for the reward. I have 4/6 skunk pies and it says 20 gems. So I don't know if it's 20 gems for each or for the 2 skunk pies that I don't have. I currently have 27 gems left so if it's 20 gems to do the trade I'm thinking I'd at least get the 15 gems reward and the 20 spent to do the exchange will be a wash.

Farm Supplier
    I got 3 skunkupie out of 5 collection & with my own 3 in storage, I did the trade & got my 35 gem rebate. I have no regrets buying Ivy's bakery & am happy with the items it drops.

Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post
    I got 3 skunkupie out of 5 collection & with my own 3 in storage, I did the trade & got my 35 gem rebate. I have no regrets buying Ivy's bakery & am happy with the items it drops.
    I got a skunkupie with each collection. Already had 3. Kept going after I had what I needed and have 8 now.

Host(ess)
    It says "send" Belladonna skunkupies. Does that mean as soon as you start the trade the goal is met? Or does the trade to be completed to count? I can't do it unless it's from the point of sending as I just don't have enough time to collect from ivy's bakery again and have the trade completed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    It says "send" Belladonna skunkupies. Does that mean as soon as you start the trade the goal is met? Or does the trade to be completed to count? I can't do it unless it's from the point of sending as I just don't have enough time to collect from ivy's bakery again and have the trade completed.
    It needs te be completed if I remember correctly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    At the least, you should get the 15 gems from the trade itself, I would believe.

How many gems does it cost to finish the trade?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andreiamarques30 View Post
    How many gems does it cost to finish the trade?
    Go to your Royal Exchange... It will tell you. It depends on how many skunkupies you have.

The trade is marked by FINISHING the timed goal (collecting from the exchange) and will give you the reward of 20 gems.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-17-15 at 11:47 PM.