Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/02/15 Update: Expansions

Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 07/02/15 Update: Expansions

Every now and then, I think about music. Xylophones, triangles, and drums interest me most. Percussive instruments are just so much fun to play with! Although, I don't think my neighbors would appreciate it much. Next time, I'll have to find a different place, so I don't bother them. Definitely, I'll need more room to play!

...also...

Grandiose events! Attractions as far as the eye can see! Multitudes of people bustling about the field! Every time it comes to town, I try my best to go to the festival! The festival is my favorite place to be, you see. Entire kingdoms flock to celebrate and play games together! Nowhere else is there so much fun in one place! Think I'll win something neat this time?
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 11-23-15 at 03:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Prepared by SpiritWind:

1. New expansions are available today. I will post links to updated kingdom maps when they are available.

2. I have created a new thread for the Barons Tent as new prizes have been released today as well. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....es-(July-2015)

Thank you ShibuyaCloth!
    OK just updated Nugget #2

This current update is for advanced players only. It is on the boarder of the domain.

New Sections:
    Code:
    Coord   RP    Lanterns   Coins   Permits  Remark
    F1    2,500     23      250,000     3    
    C3    3,000     25      400,000     3    
    B7    3,300     20      310,000     1    
    B8    3,300     20      310,000     3   
    C10   3,800     18      520,000     2    
    H12   3,000     19      350,000     2
    Requirements for this update:
    Code:
    Lanterns:       125 
    Coins:    2,140,000 
    Permits:         14
    Posted by zeramise
    Attachment 21331
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-02-15 at 04:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Sounds awesome. Can't wait. Thanks S8

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds like another collection -grapes, tulips, whatever. When will we get a storyline update, please? I'm tired of collecting junk.

Executive Chef
    I don't want another event,, we need expansions
    After a month of grapes I'm ready for some quiet time!
    May be it just the way they worded it may be its expansions and new stuff in tent
    Last edited by katbtodd; 07-02-15 at 11:02 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    We may get both. "find a different place ... need more room to play" sounds like it could be expansions.

I'm thinking maybe each paragraph is a separate thing, with expansions hinted at in the first, and some kind of an event or set of new quests in the second.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    After a month of grapes I'm ready for some quiet time!
    May be it just the way they worded it may be its expansions and new stuff in tent
    I agree about expansions, and good call on the second! We have had pop-ups for days telling us the first round on prizes from the Tent is going away soon.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I agree about expansions, and good call on the second! We have had pop-ups for days telling us the first round on prizes from the Tent is going away soon.
    This might just be big. Ever notice how much "field" there is? Maybe we'll have a whole new set of festival buildings to build in all of that space.

Executive Chef
    It's a Renaissance fair! Huzzah! Pass me an ale in a leather mug and let's go dunk a wench!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    It's a Renaissance fair! Huzzah! Pass me an ale in a leather mug and let's go dunk a wench!
    Yay I get to bring my Leggings and Harp out of the garage.. wait did I type that out loud..

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast