Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Call me stupid, but the text of Ivy in combination of the name Ivy's Backery got me mislead, and I bought it, thinking I could make me some Skunkupie-pies...

Stupid me...
    Me too...
    First I get a quest asking for no less than 15 skunkupies. Like everybody else: I don't have that many, have only 8.
    The quest for Ivy's bakery pops up: Ivy - skunkupies - b a k e r y >> yes!
    I bought it, opened it, expecting to be able to start baking pies, then....

No bakery, and collecting once a day.... So disappointed....

I wonder how many people will be able to send 15 pies without using gems.... Can't be many!
    Last edited by EBJW; 06-11-15 at 02:11 PM.
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    Some how I had enough pies for the boarina fiasco but I read everyone's complaint that they were so hard to get...

So I thought...."Hey! Look what they did, they are not such bad guys, they made a way for everyone to get the pies and now we can use them in a trade." Like everyone else I was misled. This is our answer. We players mean nothing to them because we are expendable.

The fact that they created a trade to fake us all out instead of using the regular "give" button so that we would understand it was a one time deal is dishonorable and slimy. I feel like I have been letting creepy used car salesmen sleep in my bed for far too long. No more....good-bye TL. I hate myself for the hours of my life that I wasted on this!!!
    Last edited by calipitter; 06-11-15 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Ive decided to indulge, first because thats a cute building matching the kitchen, second because im thru with spending gems incidentally tapping on 'speed up' and id rather spend those gems on a LTO while i still get them, instead of losing up stupidly an frustratingly on a gem trap lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So it's a Bakery but you can't actually bake anything??? Wow, I'm dumbfounded at all the gem requirements lately.
    Typical Team Lava lining their pockets with our money.

Glad I didn't have room for it which prompted me to visit the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    Some how I had enough pies for the boarina fiasco but I read everyone's complaint that they were so hard to get...

So I thought...."Hey! Look what they did, they are not such bad guys, they made a way for everyone to get the pies and now we can use them in a trade." Like everyone else I was mislead. This is our answer. We players mean nothing to them because we are expendable.

The fact that they created a trade to fake us all out instead of using the regular "give" button so that we would understand it was a one time deal is dishonorable and slimy. I feel like I have been letting creepy used car salesmen sleep in my bed for far too long.
    OMG... that's too funny....love it....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    You guys are expressing disdain for something that S8 didn't even have to introduce. And the fault is all on your own if you paid Gems for something that turned out to be something different then expected. So are you guys mad that you paid the gems and it wasn't what you expected or the fact that you wanted to spend Gems or in some cases coins on something you created in your minds?

Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    This is our answer. We players mean nothing to them because we are expendable.
    So True!

Executive Chef
    I think some of the disdain comes from the feeling of being mislead and falling victim to a Bait & Switch type scenario. The dialogue and the naming of it as a BAKERY leads one to believe that it's a crafting building where we can COOK skunkupies. That's not something anyone created in their minds.

I bought it and even tho it's not what I thought it was, I'm not gonna quit the game or anything that drastic over it... The building is cute and I'm having too much fun with the random absurdity of it all, at least for the time being lol. Besides, renaming it is too much fun! LOL

Ps. plus, asking for 15 pies to trade in a 7-day time limit is absurdly unrealistic for most players, who barely have ANY of the pies, lol
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-11-15 at 04:28 PM. Reason: removed quote -cleaning up thread

I have exactly 0 pies but I liked the look of the building so I bought it. Before my kids grab my iPad again and waste all my gems

Farm Supplier
    No, I am expressing my disdain for intentional misdirection in what should be a pleasant way to enjoy free time. Hence, the reference to used car salesmen (my apologies to the "nice" used car salesmen out there). See when I go buy a car, I am all about the advice "buyer beware". But when I play a game I expect a level of fair play from the other player. You see TL keeps trying new things to slip us up. If not they would have just used a give button right?!? So if you acknowledge that, yes, they are trying to trip us up, then you get to decide for yourself if you want to continue the relationship. I prefer to deal with people who are more honorable, that's all. My choice.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-11-15 at 04:29 PM. Reason: removed quote - cleaning up thread