Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 6/11/15 - Ivy's Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    So can someone plz tell me wot we do with the pies now?? As done the trade which disappears so wot is the point?? I bought it by mistake yes my mistake never read it properly so am stuck with it dropping pies that ave got no idea wot am meant to do with them!! Tnx in advance all

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    So can someone plz tell me wot we do with the pies now?? As done the trade which disappears so wot is the point?? I bought it by mistake yes my mistake never read it properly so am stuck with it dropping pies that ave got no idea wot am meant to do with them!! Tnx in advance all
    Collectors
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    First collection from Ivy's Bakery. Ivy's Hot Sauce & a Silver Platter. Not what I was hoping for, but I'll take it.

Executive Chef
    My first collection was a Skunkupie and flour.
    Second collection was a Skunkupie and Syrup.
    Since I had enough to do the trade already, I'm hoping they add a new permanent trade for Skunkupies to the exchange! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    First collection 1 apple pie, 1 silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by strsneyes View Post
    You actually need 15 skunkupies to trade at the exchange A few have dropped for me recently, but I doubt I'll have enough in a week to do it.
    I only needed 6 pies at the exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    My first drop was flour and sugar :/ i have no pies and ive tried trades and i hit ivy's hut every chance i get. How could we possibly do this in 7 days?? 200 gems for flour and sugar?? Im confused
    Oh, my! That sounds just like my luck. Mine will be ready for collection in about 30 minutes & we'll see how bad my luck is then.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl72 View Post
    I only needed 6 pies at the exchange?
    It was 15 initially then it was changed to 6.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberriesgogo View Post
    THANK YOU, my thoughts exactly! I've gotten hundreds of gems in the same ways you mentioned, and it's
    not like completing these goals is absolutely necessary to continue with the storyline. For those that do buy the bakery, they get a small rebate instead of paying full price in the future. I only use my gems to buy buildings and never to speed up anything, so I have many to spare. It's a cute little building that is relatively cheap compared to others (winter bakery) that drops things that may or may not be useful in the future. I'm gonna go for it!
    just wondering... both of you have never fell in a gem-trap ?
    my game has the nice habit to 'move' by itself while tapping for collecting and that resulted too many times in unwanted gem-loss... i learned from it, tap once, wait, tap once, wait, etc.... takes more time, but saved precious gems 😜
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It was 15 initially then it was changed to 6.
    remember you need one at the end of the goal..
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️