Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - May 28 - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    I'm going to assume the programmers had it in mind all along, but that "Yeehaw!" message from Jed announcing the end of the event and saying we could use the flower plots to make a decorative path...in light of all the requests and pleas from forum posters (myself included), it struck me as just a little obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Seems stupid to take the flowers, they were just decoration. And I'm sorry but those plots don't make a path...they look like what they are, holes in the ground. If the flowers don't come back they are going in storage and I'm not happy I spent gems on some of them. Bad move!
    If they were purchased, how can anyone justify taking them back?

New Resident
    😭😭😭😭I want my tulips and orchids back . Spent 40 gems just to keep it as decoration, TL always allow to keep the bushes and trees we get from quests. Tulips and orchids was the best deco at farm 😁 bring them back please

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Is the event over? it's 7:55 EST and the counter for the event has disappeared from the top of my screen, but I'm still getting moss, spring flowers, gloves.... ??
    Yes, everything disappeared at the same time, our flowers, all the gloves, moss and useless stuff everyone was selling....but strange enough, orders for flowers in my barn still appear and right now Stormie is selling tulips! How can that be? What can we do with them other than store them? Do we ever get to use them next year, if they run the same event or are they different every year?
    Last edited by Laytonsville20882; 06-09-15 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Spelling

New Resident
    Got the teacup piggy, how do I get the piggy paradise? It's not in my storage & I don't see one in the market. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    So now what??? We're left with empty flower pots??? What good are they if we can't plant any!!!!! What a RIP OFF!!! I want all my gems back!!!!!😡😡😡😡
    Jeez, you got a pet for 35 gems instead of 200+, I'd say it's a steal and be greatful. You'd get your 30 gems on the next free game suggestion. And some more from the pig you bought with those gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Would have loved to keep the flowers and the flower shop I enjoyed making them. Is there no way to bring them back and have them as part of the game.

Edited Especially as we had to pay gems to get the gold plots seams a right shame that they are not of any use now.
    Last edited by mermaidzen; 06-09-15 at 02:17 AM.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    As we can't plant any more flowers and craft bits why didn't they just remove the items from our storage as now can't do anything with them and they are taking up much needed space what am I meant to do with them. ��
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    As we can't plant any more flowers and craft bits why didn't they just remove the items from our storage as now can't do anything with them and they are taking up much needed space what am I meant to do with them. ��
    Put them into your shop and discard them.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Executive Chef
    my pig so cute)
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)