Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - May 28 - IOS Only

Agree! The flowers were a beautiful decoration, and now all I have are empty (useless) pots - which I bought with coins. But I get to keep autumn trees, cherry blossoms, etc. please put the flowers back!!

Rhino Keeper
    Was careful to keep my flowers away from crops so I wouldn't accidently harvest them. Really was hoping to keep them, very pretty, someone at team lava did a fine job creating them. Kind of a waste to dispose of them.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Was careful to keep my flowers away from crops so I wouldn't accidently harvest them. Really was hoping to keep them, very pretty, someone at team lava did a fine job creating them. Kind of a waste to dispose of them.
    I want my tulips back PLEASE!!!!

Host(ess)
    Teamlava is always trying to jack us on something, fix the problem TL

Rhino Keeper
    Yesc. Please return the flowers ..especially since I bought the extra pots with gems for flowers that I kept and didn't harvest so I would have decorations like in the past events ..

Rhino Keeper
    Also, my animals are starving.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Fashion Designer
    Definitely a problem with the pig. Bunnies, deer and horses near the pig all crashed the second the feeding tried to move to the next unfed pet. When I moved any of them as far away as possible, placing the pig off screen and not accessible by jumping to the pig as the next pet, I could feed all of my other pets. Piggie has been exiled off screen in the farthest possible corner from my other pets' habitats.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    Yesc. Please return the flowers ..especially since I bought the extra pots with gems for flowers that I kept and didn't harvest so I would have decorations like in the past events ..
    Yes, I was very careful to place mine in safe spots too, so that they would be frozen with some of each flower in place, to use as non-harvestable decorations, like my plumeria from last summer. From what was said earlier in this thread, I was pretty sure we wouldn't be able to harvest or re-plant, but I was really disappointed the flowers didn't even stay as static flowers with whatever flowers were planted when the event expired.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to feed the other pets by doing it one at a time and moving to something else in between. But the piggie is definitely the problem. I guess when they cleaned up after the event they messed up the pig.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the pig glitch, too! I came to see if it was a problem for others, and clearly it is!