Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - May 28 - IOS Only

Fashion Designer
    The pink house will stay, they can't take it away. It will probably become a decoration. You most likely won't be able to craft items.

I also have seen any trains asking for flowers or flower crafts recently. This is probably because they will stop being available.

Guess I'll put out my leftovers ...

Btw, the farm I'm talking about is not bss189. It's one of my mini farms

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 terrariums. Post on my board if you need some.

Got my piggie if anyone needs help I want to pay it fwd and help others out. Add me and leave me a message to let me know.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wino_o View Post
    Are you getting seeds? I'm not.
    I'm not sure what you mean by getting seeds. It works the same as regular crops plant one, harvest two and keep one to replant. You should have received a couple of each at the start of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yeah, I saw this and went mental... briefly. I used the Fancy Bait on top of one of those rare spinning fish spots that are supposed to increase your luck and got moss! I managed to finished this event super fast and found I was stuck in a situation where I don't want event items anymore (I will only go so far to help others ). More so because the mines are effected too so you can waste rare mining tools for a set of useless cheap rocks.

I did work out a workable solution though. If you have an Android device, you can switch your account to this device for the rest of the week and play from there. The event is not running on Android so they don't get these items. You will be able to fish and mine as per normal, and as a bonus, your newspaper will be devoid of event items
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Unfortunately (???) I don't have any android devices... Just iOS with iPhones and iPads. I agree about the mine too, however, I don't need to spend hours crafting shovels and picks to get useless items. I kind of liked that earlier event where we either needed special tools or baits to get the items. It's so unfair to get moss with the fancy bait when the regular bait would do fine. If I used regular baits and got the moss, I wouldn't complain. Just the fancy bait. Oh, I avoid the hot spots because I have an almost 100% drop rate on moss with the hot spots!
    Divine retribution. After selling off all my moss and only fishing on an Android device, I get a train request for 28 moss on my train! >_<

Tried fishing for it and didn't manage to get anything until the 7th try, even on the spinning fish spots. Good thing the newspaper's around

Executive Chef
    Got my teacup pig thanks to the generosity of a neighbor. Thanks to Newton (farm name) for providing me with the flower arrangements and a bunch of vitally important flowers.

Now, I will pay it forward. Until the end of the event, I will primarily be growing orchids and lilies, the flowers most needed for the last quest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Unfortunately, the flowers won't stay after the event.
    One suggestion is to use the leftover plots as a path. Especially with the decorative trim around the dirt.
    Thanks for letting us know. It makes me sad though. I paid gems for extra plots because I thought they would at least let us keep the flowers that were already grown, as decorations.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Farm Supplier
    Deleted - double post
    Last edited by wino_o; 06-03-15 at 06:49 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by river20 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by getting seeds. It works the same as regular crops plant one, harvest two and keep one to replant. You should have received a couple of each at the start of the event.
    They disappeared. I'm sure I'm not explaining this well. Lol A few days ago I had 4 tulips that could be planted - I didn't plant them...when I did go to plant them, they were gone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Got my teacup pig thanks to the generosity of a neighbor. Thanks to Newton (farm name) for providing me with the flower arrangements and a bunch of vitally important flowers.

Now, I will pay it forward. Until the end of the event, I will primarily be growing orchids and lilies, the flowers most needed for the last quest.
    Congrats on your piggy!

Sending an invite if that's ok...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)