Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - May 28 - IOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Why'd you guys take the flowers! I had 4 pink and 2 of the others planted for over a week and they were my favorite decoration I mean we bought those pots, are we just supposed to store them now?? Bring them back!! Just take away the ability to harvest them or something. Unfair.

Fashion Designer
    There is a glitch when trying to touch the piggy habitat, it is closing my game completely. I was able to collect but can't feed. My other animals are fine though. ��super sad my pink decorations and pretty flowers are gone.

Update: I just went back to game and it was showing all of my animals as ready and I just fed them. I only have two bunnies, Bambi, and piggy. So I tried to collect. It let me collect but I can't feed. I also touched Bambi and was shut down.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 06-08-15 at 06:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even feed my cats.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    There is a glitch when trying to touch the piggy habitat, it is closing my game completely. I was able to collect but can't feed. My other animals are fine though. 😔super sad my pink decorations and pretty flowers are gone.
    I have the same problem. Game crashes when clicking on piggy home.

I completely agree! I had two of each and made sure the purple orchids were in the gold pots. Excited about using them for decorations... Big bummer! Didn't the gold pots cost diamonds? If we paid for them we should get to keep them!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daielstark View Post
    I completely agree! I had two of each and made sure the purple orchids were in the gold pots. Excited about using them for decorations... Big bummer! Didn't the gold pots cost diamonds? If we paid for them we should get to keep them!
    Oh, we get to keep the pots, just empty. Bah.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    I am going to e-mail this to Support later, but I would just like to point out something...

In previous events, we had to plant things like trees and bushes that took time to grow: Mum Flower Bushes, Peach Blossom Trees, Fall Flower Bushes, Coconut Trees, Plumeria Bushes. We had to harvest these trees and bushes, and had to replant them, and unlike regular crops, we had to pay each time we planted new ones.

Now, for this May Flowers Event, while it is true we didn't have to buy the flowers anew each time, we DID have to buy special plots, just like for any other crop. We harvest, and we used them to craft items.

I still have the trees and bushes from previous events on my farm, as it was suggested that we could keep them as decorations, even if we couldn't do anything else with them. We can't store them, so they have to stay out. So, why couldn't we have kept the flowers from this event as decorations, not unlike the trees and bushes from previous events, and just leave those flower plots out as well, with those flowers in them, just like the trees and bushes?

Please restore whatever flowers you took from us that may have been growing or had already grown in those plots. And if that is not possible because there is no data recorded of what was in there to begin with, please allow us a window of time to plant flowers back in those plots. Or, if even that is not possible, please find a way for us to USE these plots and get those flowers back. Perhaps, even if we cannot harvest the flowers, we could "pick" the flowers via the Edit menu and plant new ones by buying them from the Market Menu (at a reasonable price, of course--in COINS and not gems). It would add another dimension to the game and allow us to change our farms as we choose.

Farm Supplier
    Whatever the glitch is with the pig, it's closing my game as well.
    Hopefully they'll fix this quickly. It's very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    There is a glitch when trying to touch the piggy habitat, it is closing my game completely. I was able to collect but can't feed. My other animals are fine though. ��super sad my pink decorations and pretty flowers are gone.

Update: I just went back to game and it was showing all of my animals as ready and I just fed them. I only have two bunnies, Bambi, and piggy. So I tried to collect. It let me collect but I can't feed. I also touched Bambi and was shut down.
    All my animals, including my deer, can be fed except for my pig.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

New Resident
    Mine closes with my pig, deer and rabbits. It could just be their proximity to the pig, though.