Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - May 28 - IOS Only

Selling flowers ( the tough ones for the last two tasks) as soon as they are grown! Rocks, moss, gloves etc.... Are being discarded. If you need stuff, contact me and get for as low as I can sell them for! After all, they do not fetch much to start with and take up time and room....good luck finishing up!

Quote Originally Posted by Laytonsville20882 View Post
    Selling flowers ( the tough ones for the last two tasks) as soon as they are grown! Rocks, moss, gloves etc.... Are being discarded. If you need stuff, contact me and get for as low as I can sell them for! After all, they do not fetch much to start with and take up time and room....good luck finishing up!
    Do you have any rocks and flowers please? I bought a flower arrangement from someone last night and gave it to the task which left me with one to get today. I made that and when I went to give it I still had 2 to give so it looks like the one last night didn't register so I am gutted and have to start again doing the last one!!! I had sold off my extra rocks and moss but can't get hold of rocks in the newspaper. I will send you a friend request and write on your wall - sorry for the rant lol.

Update - just found a flower arrangement in the newspaper yeh!! Thanks anyway :-)
    Last edited by wiggle1962; 06-07-15 at 03:04 AM.

Host(ess)
    I desperately need flowers to finish too. If anyone can help me on the last task

Host(ess)
    I need flowers too please if you have any spare

Tu as besoin de quoi?

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have any hats or arrangements or a truckload of the white and purple flowers? I'm so close to getting my own little piggy!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Host(ess)
    Are we going to be using any of the flowers after the event is over?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fangfarmstory View Post
    Are we going to be using any of the flowers after the event is over?
    No, team lava said the pots can be used as decorations but the flowers won't be in them

You could try leaving some flowers in to see if they stay as a decoration, but I don't know if it will work.
    Last edited by bexiboo2; 06-07-15 at 09:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to be posting flowers in 10 minutes

ID is bexiboo2, farm is yellow duckling

ALL SOLD
    Last edited by bexiboo2; 06-07-15 at 09:06 AM.

I will post some flowers later today.