Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - May 28 - IOS Only

Executive Chef
    Adding flower arrangements, purple flowers, watering cans and wild flowers to my shop now.

Sold out
    Last edited by sweetypies97; 06-05-15 at 09:23 PM.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Selling flower

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    OMG, I have enough dang rocks and moss! I have been finished for a couple of days, have the pig, garden is max level. Isn't there some way to make the rocks and moss stop? I am wasting over half of my bait, and almost all my tools on things I don't need anymore! I need catfish and gold for a train delivery, and all I've got is moss and smooth rocks! Aargh!
    Please make it stop....
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have been growing and selling flowers for OTHERS every moment since I finished a few days ago. I'm not complaining about the drop rate during the event. I just wondered if they could stop the Rock and moss drops FOR THOSE OF US DONE, since no one has been buying the rocks and moss I've had out. (And no one has been buying the wildflowers either!) I have tried to "Spare a thought" as much as possible, by growing more flowers just for other players, and selling finished items. Most of the flower buyers have only bought flowers, which I make nothing on, and take up space in my shop.
    Your first post did not say "for those of us done" thus it meant everyone, including those not done. Spare a thought for the feeling of others, you were complaining about having too many event parts while others are trying hard to find. And yes, we are all selling event parts and flowers to help and support those still trying.

Anyway thanks for clarification and glad it's all sorted out. Now back to planting more flowers. Happy farming. Good luck to all trying to bring their piggy home.

Executive Chef
    Just now got my piggy!! Thanks to everyone who sold me flowers and I promise to stop loitering in your shops now, lol.

Am still planting white and purple flowers (am out right now) and will be selling them for the reminder of the event starting Saturday morning when I collect them next.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Hat and terrarium going into my shop.

Sold!
    Last edited by sweetypies97; 06-05-15 at 11:19 PM.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Hi everyone does anyone have any purple or white flowers to craft the flower arrangement for the last task please or the actual flower arrangement I am just 3 short? Thanks ��

Rhino Keeper
    I'll be putting Daisy's, Lilly's and orchids up in 10 minutes

ID is bexiboo2, farm is yellow duckling

Everything for sale is now up, I'm growing more flowers so will post more later
    Last edited by bexiboo2; 06-06-15 at 07:07 AM.

Finally got piggy! I will have hats, rocks, tuli, orchid, Lilly for sale in a few minutes. Will keep growing and selling.

Executive Chef
    Have 10 purple flowers going into my shop at 9 am (about 10 min)
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

I'll be putting up white and purple flowers when I get them for the next two days. Thanks to everyone who helped. My piggy is a cutie. Still wish I could have gotten Bambi.
    Last edited by Margie2159; 06-06-15 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Added