New Animal - Shockatoo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	20465
    New Super Rare Electric/Nature
    Breed Time: 22 Hours
    Last edited by calvinxx; 05-26-15 at 12:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	20465
    New Super Rare Electric/Nature
    Why is every new animal lately Super Rare? This makes me nervous thinking it will become limited. Or maybe...that's by design

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Why is every new animal lately Super Rare? This makes me nervous thinking it will become limited. Or maybe...that's by design
    Yes, and the breeding/incubation times of new animals also seems to be getting longer and longer (this one has a breeding time of 22 hours).
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Hi, I've never had, right at the 1st attempt with Elephantom / Emerald Dragon. Shockatoo has 22 hours

Fashion Designer
    Rare, super rare ... No matter. Can't breed it anyway. I have 128/156 animals and getting worse. And 3 of them I bought!!! Working on the pup now. Won't buy any more, this game is loosing its appeal to me. Used to be fun, when you had a fair chance at breeding. So, meh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi, I've never had, right at the 1st attempt with Elephantom / Emerald Dragon. Shockatoo has 22 hours
    Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    This release is very meh. Another bird clone, with the second longest fails in the game at 16 hours. I'll pass. I'd rather try for LadyPug, both because the design is cuter and because the fails are almost half as long.

And no this is almost certainly not limited. They seem to have moved away from the trend of releasing animals that appear permanent and then removing them with a few days notice. It seems now that limited animals will be labeled as limited when they are released and the rest will be permanent.

If they do remove any animals that currently appear permanent, my guess would be that they would start with the ones that have been out the longest. So, Marti Claw, and Pygmy Giraffe would probably be removed long before the most recent releases.... but until they actually do that I think the days of needing to worry that EVERY new animal is limited are over.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    This release is very meh. Another bird clone, with the second longest fails in the game at 16 hours. I'll pass. I'd rather try for LadyPug, both because the design is cuter and because the fails are almost half as long.

And no this is almost certainly not limited. They seem to have moved away from the trend of releasing animals that appear permanent and then removing them with a few days notice. It seems now that limited animals will be labeled as limited when they are released and the rest will be permanent.

If they do remove any animals that currently appear permanent, my guess would be that they would start with the ones that have been out the longest. So, Marti Claw, and Pygmy Giraffe would probably be removed long before the most recent releases.... but until they actually do that I think the days of needing to worry that EVERY new animal is limited are over.
    Thanks Ready ;-) As someone who's been playing since almost the beginning and seeing how it used to be, I'm always worried about the "status" of any new animal. I haven't been able to check in game yet. Is there a gem goal for breeding this one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Thanks Ready ;-) As someone who's been playing since almost the beginning and seeing how it used to be, I'm always worried about the "status" of any new animal. I haven't been able to check in game yet. Is there a gem goal for breeding this one?
    Thank you Hawksmoor.
    Yes there is a gem reward on Shockatoo
    Last edited by Drachenia; 05-26-15 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Thank you Hawksmoor.
    Yes there is a gem reward on Shockatoo
    Thanks Drachenia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast