Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Rhino Keeper

Angry

This is bull, TL.

What's the point of even pretending to make parity if you're not going to stick with it? It's like dangling a carrot in front of all Android users' faces. I am SICK AND TIRED of platform-specific features. Either figure out a way to make a feature available to both Android and Ios, or don't roll it out at all. At the very least you should have offered Android a similar quest line and way to get these dragons, even if it couldn't be through the special Dragon Tales method (perhaps in a way similar to the Rainbow Sentinel quest line?). Honestly, this "will-they-won't-they" method of parity is even worse than before. It seriously makes me consider quitting the game altogether. PLEASE figure out a way to make the 2 platforms equal and roll out these new quests to Android as well.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    This is bull, TL.

What's the point of even pretending to make parity if you're not going to stick with it? It's like dangling a carrot in front of all Android users' faces. I am SICK AND TIRED of platform-specific features. Either figure out a way to make a feature available to both Android and Ios, or don't roll it out at all. At the very least you should have offered Android a similar quest line and way to get these dragons, even if it couldn't be through the special Dragon Tales method (perhaps in a way similar to the Rainbow Sentinel quest line?). Honestly, this "will-they-won't-they" method of parity is even worse than before. It seriously makes me consider quitting the game altogether. PLEASE figure out a way to make the 2 platforms equal and roll out these new quests to Android as well.
    Here, here! I don't get it one bit. And fed up with it.

Executive Chef
    I am confused by something and would love some input from those who have started Chapter 3 already.

So Chapter 2, Act 1 is feed the Sorceress dragon 20 times. That means feed it to level 3, evolve it, and feed it to level 5. Then Chapter 3, Act 1 is raise Sorceress to level 3.

If we need to wait for the prompt before leveling up, we have an issue. You have to get your Sorceress to level 5 by feeding it 20 times in Chapter 2, but you need to wait until Chapter 3 before leveling it up to level 3? That doesn't make sense.

Am I missing (or misunderstanding) something?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes you're right. Mu sorcerss egg is still on the nest but i got what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I am confused by something and would love some input from those who have started Chapter 3 already.

So Chapter 2, Act 1 is feed the Sorceress dragon 20 times. That means feed it to level 3, evolve it, and feed it to level 5. Then Chapter 3, Act 1 is raise Sorceress to level 3.

If we need to wait for the prompt before leveling up, we have an issue. You have to get your Sorceress to level 5 by feeding it 20 times in Chapter 2, but you need to wait until Chapter 3 before leveling it up to level 3? That doesn't make sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    So glad I managed to finally save 100,000 food before this! It probably won't be enough so I'll keep farming!
    100.000 Food????? Omigosh. ( insert sound of chin hitting floor ->here<--- )
    And no, of course I'm NOT jealous. That green color is just my natural teint!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    100.000 Food????? Omigosh. ( insert sound of chin hitting floor ->here<--- )
    And no, of course I'm NOT jealous. That green color is just my natural teint!!!!
    So 100k+ food is needed to get it to epic? Well I better start making these diamondates
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Executive Chef

It's not 'feed Sorceress dragon 20 times' but 'feed Sorceress dragon 20 food' so that's actually only equivalent to 1 feeding since 1 tap = 20 food for a level 1 Sorceress Dragon. You're not going to reach level 3 yet that way.

Farm Supplier
    You don't have to wait for the prompts when it comes to leveling up dragons for summonings. You'll get credit for it. I've fed dragons to epic for every summoning way before the prompt & I've never had problems. I did it w/Moonlight for the last Dragon Tales summoning & my Sorceress will be epic before I finish Ch 2. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	20482

At the current chapter im at And my wait time will I still be able to finish all 7 chapters on time even though I skipped through the first 2?
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Farm Supplier
    Yes, you'll finish on time. Did you not do the last Dragon Tales summoning? There's a 24-hr wait between chapters. Your wait time has been extended to reflect as much.

Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	20482

At the current chapter im at And my wait time will I still be able to finish all 7 chapters on time even though I skipped through the first 2?

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast