Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

I have to confess that I've not enjoyed these recent timed quest lines involving the battle arena. i never do the battles, timed or otherwise, because I find the battles an exercise in futile frustration (unless I cough up the gold on a regular basis). (Yes, I do research to find the best pairings but I still lose often.)

(My husband had pretty much stopped playing because of the quests being timed, but the forced battles sealed it for him. He no longer plays.)

I understand TL wanting to make money. I just don't want to spend my gold in this manner.

I'm still here. But my enthusiasm for the game is fading.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeKind View Post
    Please, who on chapter 7 or finished already , tell me how much gold need to skip for start early chapter 7 . Thank u
    I think it was 30 gold, not completely sure..... Had to start early as not enough time tomorrow or next day to complete

Rhino Keeper
    Got passed Mossrock and now L14 paradise - these are a really tough run of dragons
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    I'm an android player, but I just got a dark crystal dragon on the spin & win, it only took 3 minutes to hatch and is a gemstone type 😁

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I think it was 30 gold, not completely sure..... Had to start early as not enough time tomorrow or next day to complete
    Thank u so much, I hope u r right, just worry about time, cos have to fly tomorrow and not sure if will have internet in hotel/Lanzerote.

Host(ess)
    that will be 30 gold and also, I really haven't encountered any difficulty in battles(am on the last chapter...task 2...waiting for the last batch of apples to level up the sorceress to epic). For those who encounter ice- based dragons, and you have both diamond and champion types, it's better to use the latter as they've a higher percentage of success against them.

Banned
    I got the Dark Crystal dragon from spin to win on Android . Cool looking dragon, should have been diamond & gemstone though no?

Executive Chef
    Stupid Titan dragon....didn't get one with the Charm breed thank goodness but it has ****ed 5 of my dragons in the arena. It's my third of the three battles for today's goal. I started questing just to be safe but I still need to do the second one and can't collect the first until I beat this stupid dragon!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I got the Dark Crystal dragon from spin to win on Android . Cool looking dragon, should have been diamond & gemstone though no?
    I saw the dragons stats and went too! Ultra rare gemstone? Ultra rare might only be useful against diamonds, but gemstone is weak against diamonds... could be like the Rainbow Sentinel, just a gimmick when in truth it's got a handicap on the Battle Arena. It may not be a contender, but I'm sure it will have it's uses. Diamond gemstone could have been a funny weak+strong combination too.

It's a nice looking dragon though, so I am aiming for it. You must have been really lucky to have won both the parts you need to craft it from the wheel! That thing is notoriously known by many as a bottomless pit of gold.

I need some advice on finishing this event. I've finished chapter 5 and am waiting for chapter 6 to unlock. I'm less than 3,000 food away from evolving my sorceress to epic. If I planted all farms with the ten minute 100 yield food, I could have that done within the hour if need be, so that isnt a problem. I'm also not too worried about completing chapter 6 because I'll be able to check in on my device (wifi only iPad) throughout the day tomorrow as needed. My concern is that the final chapter is going to be on Monday. Best case scenario, I can play at 6am, 5pm (for five minutes max), but then I do free up between 8pm and midnight. Between the three quests and the five battles afterwards, that seems impossible without gold. I have around 250 gold left (after buying the rose gold dragon) and am willing to spend some on speeding/skipping. Where does it seem best/most cost effective to do that? Should I speed through the locked level now to try to get a head start? Or should I leave it and just ultimate my way through the any needed chapter seven matches on Monday night? Is there somewhere else that would be better? This was about where I got stuck last time and didn't end up getting the prize, so I don't want to let that happen again. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Tetelestai72; 05-30-15 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Typo