Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Executive Chef
    Realized my 3rd account had no Charm dragon for some reason, so in preparation for the next chapter I bred purple and red. Instead of charm I got 10 hours and then 32 hours!! thankfully only 5 gold to skip that step.

Rhino Keeper
    So act 5 and already four epic champions down against rainbow. First of the baatles to do. Anyone tips?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allstamper View Post
    Now that I am in Chapter 6 I can't seem to win any of the arena battles and I need to win 4 of them. I can't even win one. Seems kind of stupid because there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
    Chapter 5 and same thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    The screen time will always round up. When you click on the event it says 3 days 23 hours which rounds up to 4 days. It will still round to four days when the event dialog box says 3 days 1 hour.

It is not that one of these timers is wrong, just that one is more precise. The event will end for you when the clock in the event dialog box runs out.
    thx so much for the clarification!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    Chapter 5 and same thing.
    Originally Posted by allstamper View Post
    Now that I am in Chapter 6 I can't seem to win any of the arena battles and I need to win 4 of them. I can't even win one. Seems kind of stupid because there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

Same here. I am more than convinced that they change the odds during these 'events'. Perfect matches don't work when they normally work great. As it's the weekend and I have too much work, I'd be losing money to spend all day losing battles. After a few battles for each one that normally ****, I'm just going ultimate. No sense saving a few gold and not focusing on my 'real life'.

Having the same problem, have used all my ultimates and no wins, getting frustrated. Good luck with yours any suggestions for artic abominable?

Executive Chef
    Completed chapter 7 , egg on nest,
    I started the last chapter late last night for the first of the three quests, decided to start early and cough up the gold to do so because of five battles in front of me, but only one dragon caused a real problem and that was hook L 11 so have a line of dragons for the spring.
    I was lucky that these arena dragons were easier for me than in the previous chapter 6 arena, very unexpected but very welcome but epic lollipop and highlander of mine were of most help

Good luck to everyone on your progress and may your arena opponents prove beatable

Rhino Keeper
    I dont know why but this event do not need so much gold to skip the waiting time.
    But the most stupid thing is to win battles in the arena ,sorry some people are at 150 and always are unlucky to mass if lv 14 dragons of those types:arctic-diamond-random only 35% winning chance super rare ...
    I guess it was a good deal that TL did a big tournament otherwise most can go home and cry for gold or lost battles.
    It must change!Easier dragons and a small increased chance to win!

Rhino Keeper
    Struggling on the battles with L5 . Eventually took down Red Queen now stuck on Mossrock
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Farm Supplier
    Please, who on chapter 7 or finished already , tell me how much gold need to skip for start early chapter 7 . Thank u