Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    As soon as you touch the breed button, and they appear in den, it registers as task completed.
    Thanks! ^^

Rhino Keeper
    So.....if you don't have a charm dragon, you can't continue, is that what I understand? Where am I gonna one of those at his point?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    So.....if you don't have a charm dragon, you can't continue, is that what I understand? Where am I gonna one of those at his point?
    You can continue, just breed one. Charm Dragon is really easy to breed, it's common and you only need to breed red with purple (Fire with Magic) and you probably will get a 16hrs timer on your first time, and that's Charm.

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    You can continue, just breed one. Charm Dragon is really easy to breed, it's common and you only need to breed red with purple (Fire with Magic) and you probably will get a 16hrs timer on your first time, and that's Charm.
    Do you have similar advice for the Night dragon? Is that easily breed-able? I figure I can spare 5 gold to skip it if push comes to shove.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funkydiva6 View Post
    Do you have similar advice for the Night dragon? Is that easily breed-able? I figure I can spare 5 gold to skip it if push comes to shove.
    Water and Magic (blue and purple). Just 10 outcomes. Night is only one with 23 hours breeding time you can get. Considered rare.

thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Water and Magic (blue and purple). Just 10 outcomes. Night is only one with 23 hours breeding time you can get. Considered rare.
    just remember if you breed charm and night you have to evolve it to level 4 most likely unless you have the acct that does't evolve until Level 6. You might run into time issues. Level 4 in the sense that you will be able to mate them at level 4 and not level 3
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 05-28-15 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    just remember if you breed charm and night you have to evolve it to level 4 most likely unless you have the acct that does't evolve until Level 6. You might run into time issues. Level 4 in the sense that you will be able to mate them at level 4 and not level 3
    my other issue is that my coin pile is rapidly depleting - I don't even think I have enough money to plant enough apples to feed the sorceress dragon, much less buy a $500K habitat for night dragon plus feed/evolve him! Yikes!

Banned
    yeah that is why this is harder for lower level players.

I crafted scroll ahead of time and collected it . It did count so do it ahead of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I would not craft the scroll ahead of time. Last time you could start things ahead of time, but it would not count if you collected it ahead of the prompt. It seems like they might have changed things for this event and are not allowing credit for things started ahead of the prompt. I am not sure yet as I haven't started due to a schedule conflict this weekend. I have been watching carefully for info from others on this issue.