Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Rhino Keeper
    Which are the best combinations to mate Charm and then Night Dragon?

Banned
    I think people who speed up are pinched for time or they just want to get through it with out a hassle. I found last time there was plenty of time to do Chapter 6 and 7 but you had to be ready for it and you had to start soon after the chapter opened up. Esp if you have to battle in the arena 5 times in the course of 1 day.

Farm Supplier
    I might speed up day 7 depending what the cost is. Chapter 6 will be on Sunday for me, but 7 is on Monday with a full day of work plus something after work. My dragon will be epic tomorrow, and I can do one quest overnight, but that will still leave six hours of quests before I csn even start 5+ hours of the arena.

Executive Chef
    So from what I understood from you guys, if you pay to speed through a chapter, you'll end up paying more to speed through the wait times...I think. That doesn't seem good. I'm nervous about the arena bit that's coming soon but with the community spirit here everything should be fine.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Pretty new to this game... when it says "mate a forest dragon with another dragon" for Chapter 4, when is it considered complete? (1) after breeding is done? (2) after breeding PLUS incubation in the nest is complete? Should I not start breeding until I get that prompt? Right now, that chapter is locked for me for 12 hours, was wondering if there is anyway I can get a head start.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Well said Annie in your last edited post, some of us make the most of the time in the best way we can
    hope you manage to complete in time
    Thank you Dear. Fingers crossed, I should be on track to finish early. Hope you make it also!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    To me Mate means to start but you never know with TL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funkydiva6 View Post
    Pretty new to this game... when it says "mate a forest dragon with another dragon" for Chapter 4, when is it considered complete? (1) after breeding is done? (2) after breeding PLUS incubation in the nest is complete? Should I not start breeding until I get that prompt? Right now, that chapter is locked for me for 12 hours, was wondering if there is anyway I can get a head start.
    As soon as you touch the breed button, and they appear in den, it registers as task completed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    Which are the best combinations to mate Charm and then Night Dragon?
    I guess it would depend on what Dragons you don't have. I used Diamond all three times, with charm, I got charm. With Night, I got Irridescent. I don't know what would give the least times. Maybe something like Olympus?

Banned
    That makes sense because you would be stuck waiting for it to finish before you could do the other acts. Heaven forbid you get a 20 hour breeding time. That would be terrible.