Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=mystctattoo;1116587]You have gold on sale? I don't have a sale on my gold cuz I would definitely spend the money to avoid all the stress of trying to complete everything but 20 is a little too much for me. Why does it go on sale for some and not others? I have been waiting for a sale but haven't seen one since I got my iOS
    Last edited by mystctattoo; 05-28-15 at 08:29 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Act 3
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    Use baby Fire Dragons
    Use baby Fire dragons. They r inexpensive & hatch fast. 10% chance use as many as needed
    I used the 12 gold to get it done now I've got a lvl 14 Forest which I thought would be easy, I need to learn to stop thinking, took out my epic Fire. Next I'm going to try my epic Wild. I'm very new to battling as I never do it cuz I always lose so I'm wondering how do you decide which move to use first bash vs magic cuz it seems as if the outcome is different depending on which is used first

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    It's a bit weird that my sister who is only level 16 ( it took years of me talking her ears off about dragons) has this quest when she is nowhere near getting the battle arena. Maybe there are different tasks for lower levels? We'll know tomorrow. I hope she isn't in for a major disappointment already... So far she is super happy about Sorceress
    Annica, yes, the tasks are different if you haven't reached the lvl when the battle arena is introduced. (At around 37, I can't remember). Usually instead of battles you get questing tasks.

It counts if quests is for harvesting

Executive Chef
    Anyone know just what awaits us in all the sections of Chapter 7 prior to finishing ?
    Just asking so I can prepare ..... Hopefully ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Anyone know just what awaits us in all the sections of Chapter 7 prior to finishing ?
    Just asking so I can prepare ..... Hopefully ?
    Go to page 8 of this thread and look for posts from owa411. They posted pictures from an app that listed all the tasks for the event.

With all the wait times between chapters and the normal wait times to complete the tasks, is it even possible to complete the event without spending gold to speed or skip tasks?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Go to page 8 of this thread and look for posts from owa411. They posted pictures from an app that listed all the tasks for the event.
    Thank you, was wondering how many battles it held .... Now I know yuck, going to be needing some luck and careful timing,
    Thank you Owa411, my neighbour, for posting it for us

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonclearingtrees View Post
    With all the wait times between chapters and the normal wait times to complete the tasks, is it even possible to complete the event without spending gold to speed or skip tasks?
    Last time it was technically possible though the schedule was very tight and it presumes luck in the battle arena. I suspect the same this time. The key is to have tasks set up ahead of time as much as possible. So start the appropriate quests and plantings but wait to harvest until prompted. Have your battle arena ready for when you are prompted to battle. It also seems that there isn't a penalty for early evolution of your Sorceress dragon. Evolve her as quickly as you can, working around her required questing.

You might want to set timers to remind you of when the next task is due. The less time in between tasks the better in the last few days.