Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Executive Chef
    I have been feeding my Sorceress as I grow food, and it has recognized and accepted it a few seconds after it posts a goal to feed it. So in my case, I have not had to wait to feed her until I get the goal. If anyone has this not happen, try force closing and re-opening your game to see if that helps.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have been feeding my Sorceress as I grow food, and it has recognized and accepted it a few seconds after it posts a goal to feed it. So in my case, I have not had to wait to feed her until I get the goal. If anyone has this not happen, try force closing and re-opening your game to see if that helps.
    Did you make it EPIC already. I am sitting at lvl 6 chilling for now.

Banned
    So does that mean Android users didn't get anything new this week after the week long tourney ended. Seems strange to me that nothing is happening over on that platform. Good luck to those on this quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I feel for you. I had just crafted a couple of spell scrolls last week and was out of small topazes. I sat there looking at my inventory and then looking at my Fairy dragon, back and forth. And thought, well old buddy, it's either 90 gold or you... I had my topaz when I woke up this morning.
    So you sacrificed a dragon for a lousy gem..what kind of caretaker are you?? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LostIsland00 View Post
    It has been done, I think they said around 480ish gold to get through it all quickly. All the info gathered from speeding through was posted on the same site the calculators are on and the same site that owa411's "Game Guide app" uses.
    That's a good deal tbh only 480 gold(around $11, with current sale) for a ultra rare dragon
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Executive Chef
    Advice please for me and I guess everyone playing
    I'm not there yet b u t which dragons have the shortest breeding time with a Charm dragon just in case it's not the start of mating which counts on the timer
    I've had a look but the ones I've checked so far have many outcomes and long breeding times ...... Help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Advice please for me and I guess everyone playing
    I'm not there yet b u t which dragons have the shortest breeding time with a Charm dragon just in case it's not the start of mating which counts on the timer
    I've had a look but the ones I've checked so far have many outcomes and long breeding times ...... Help
    Idk how you get around a 32 hr titan with red and purple in the mix. Should be interesting

Banned
    If your new dragon is just chilling around waiting for things to happen I have been sending her out on 3 hour quests and she is bring back food and gold and coins.

Fashion Designer
    Can someone please clarify something for me? Does the timer reset for each chapter reardless if we finished? For example if after you finish the first chapter you lose internet for a day can you do the next 2 chapters without spending gold on the 3rd day or does the time expire for you and you don't get to finish?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    If your new dragon is just chilling around waiting for things to happen I have been sending her out on 3 hour quests and she is bring back food and gold and coins.
    - This is awesome, good idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Currently Playing (3/15) Dragon Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, and Fantasy Forest Story