Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    I'm not really a arena expert but use these guides for future battles Attachment 20500Attachment 20501
    Thank you for that info! I gave up on the battle arena because I would always lose lol but now I have a guideline

Rhino Keeper
    Also when there's a tourney going on there will be a thread dedicated to that specific tourney and players always post what dragon beat level 1 -30 etc so u can know what to use!
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    And this is only chapter 3 of 7 and from what is being posted you have to win battles in each chapter which means it will only get harder. I just don't get how our dragons are epic at lvl 10 how are there dragons on higher levels?? And how the heck do you beat them?? Unfortunately I don't have many epic dragons most of mine are low levels so I probably won't be able to complete this one *sniffles* but at least I will have gotten the Sorceress dragon
    Dragons who are higher levels than L10 have a colour weakness to other colour dragon so in theory a L3 dragon can beat a L14 plus a bit of luck of course ..... try to find the first page of previous tournaments and find a list of these colour weakness and use them.... It's not easy but it does work some of the time .... I hope you can follow what I'm saying here good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Thank you for that info! I gave up on the battle arena because I would always lose lol but now I have a guideline
    Same here, thank you bingo yo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I didn't have any small emeralds or topazes, so I had to trade a duplicate trickster and my one and only rose dragon... WAHHHHHH
    I feel for you. I had just crafted a couple of spell scrolls last week and was out of small topazes. I sat there looking at my inventory and then looking at my Fairy dragon, back and forth. And thought, well old buddy, it's either 90 gold or you... I had my topaz when I woke up this morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I feel for you. I had just crafted a couple of spell scrolls last week and was out of small topazes. I sat there looking at my inventory and then looking at my Fairy dragon, back and forth. And thought, well old buddy, it's either 90 gold or you... I had my topaz when I woke up this morning.
    I love the way you wrote that lol. Poor fairy.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Looking ahead to chapter 7 (thanks owa411), it looks tough to complete in time. 3 quests, one evolve, and five battles = 19 hours assuming only five arena rounds. I have a feeling I'll be spending gold to speed/skip the arena.

Or evolving my sorceress ahead of time, if I'm sure that will count.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Dragons who are higher levels than L10 have a colour weakness to other colour dragon so in theory a L3 dragon can beat a L14 plus a bit of luck of course ..... try to find the first page of previous tournaments and find a list of these colour weakness and use them.... It's not easy but it does work some of the time .... I hope you can follow what I'm saying here good luck
    Only problem is I'm not finding anything about any of the Arctic Isles dragons and that's what I'm trying to defeat now

Executive Chef
    Here are some more screen shots, picking up where I left off last time(I hope)!
    Attachment 20503
    Attachment 20504
    Attachment 20505
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-27-15 at 02:47 PM. Reason: removed quote-discussing third party forum
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    And a few more:
    Attachment 20506
    Attachment 20507
    Attachment 20508

Once again, if a MODERATOR could please copy these to the first page/Post, I will need to delete them from my S8 account soon, as it fills up fast. Thank you! Annie

EDIT: Also, the quest takes 3 hours and it was 25 gold to skip (at least it was the first time. I don't think it changed, but I didn't notice). It's 36 gold to skip this step.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 05-27-15 at 11:11 AM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie