Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Just a reminder, if you have the funds, all 7 upgraded farms, and can play at the right times, you can
    Make 15k+ food a day!

Note: This is just a quick calculation for players who have millions of unusable coins lying around. Of course you can buy coins, but I'm not sure how expensive that would turn out.

Diamonddates!
    • 1 farm = 800 apples every 5 hours {75k coins}
    • 7 farms = 5,600 apples every 5 hours {525k coins}
    • 7 farms, 3 times a day = 16,800 apples every 15 hours {1,575,000 coins!}
      You'll need some dedication!
      Doing this for 6 days would cost...
      9,450,000 coins!

- I find the best times for the above strategy is to plant at: 7 am, 12 pm, 5pm, 10pm to plant overnight crops mentioned below.
    - After these 15 hours, you can plant the 8 hour Eliteleeks to be harvested the next morning:

Overnight Eliteleeks!
    • 1 farm = 325 apples {5.5k coins}
    • 7 farms = 2,275 apples {38.5k coins}

Repeat this daily and you can reach 100k food within 5-6 days!

To be exact, day farming would take 5.96 days to reach 100k food.
    Day + overnight farming would take 5.24 days to reach 100k food.
    Of course this changes if you start this strategy with food stored already.

...*emotional* I would just like to thank my precious iPhone calculator! *tear* If it wasn't for her, none of this would've been possible Okay, I'll stop being stupid now lol...
    Thank you. Will keep this in mind for later. It also helps to have to go to the BR (00, WC) a couple of times a night, so I plant Diamondates pretty much ATC. And collect coins. So I have about 208,000 in food. My problem will be the arena, because I don't have a whole lot of epics. And no clue how to battle (traumatized from the impossible battles in FFS).
    Guess I'll know when I get there. I can always use a bit of gold, courtesy of my great neighbors.
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 05-27-15 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Spelling,OCD

Farm Supplier
    Does the timer start when you activate the goals like last time? I have a Diamond in my evolution den and it will be tomorrow before she is finished.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    Does the timer start when you activate the goals like last time? I have a Diamond in my evolution den and it will be tomorrow before she is finished.
    Yes. According to the splash screen (on first post) you have until June 2nd to start this quest. Once you start, you are on the 7 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Can you do any of the steps beforehand? Could I have crafted the scroll in advance for example? Thanks!
    Not totally sure, I pretty sure we can evolve the dragon ok but with the crafting I wait until it asks you to, to be on the safe side.... I was lucky it was already sitting waiting in the craft shop , as soon as I commenced it to craft it registered on the tales .... Hope it helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    Just calculated how long it would take me to get to 100k food and I would be about 20k short by the time the event ended so I am going to not continue on finishing the event and take my
    Knowledge and use it for the next event , I wish everyone good luck and I hope ally guys get the dragon!
    Bingoyo, don't give up! Maybe it sounds crazy but last time I spent 1 hour every night to plant 30 min crops (during watching or rather listening TV, lol)..by that I collected more than 4000 pieces an hour. So if you think it is worth, give it a try..
    Now I am patient and will start only days later, I want to be sure that I have everything ready by that time. (i don't have much gold neither much food nor coins, so I have to be clever to complete this!)

Rhino Keeper
    LonePudding thx for your calculations, the energy and work you put in it is most impressive great help! (Also in FFS!)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the info!! Good Luck everyone!! This is a good one!

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 2, not sure if I can finish all this on time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

For those wondering.....yesterday I forgot and fed the sorceress up to level 3 before my memory kicked in again. When I came to the goal to feed her, this morning, it hasn't registered on the counter. Fortunately, the goal didn't require she be fed much food so it wasn't a problem....at least, not yet. I'm not sure if it will affect future goals. So doing it ahead of time didn't register. I'm guessing future goals may be the same way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babiiba View Post
    Bingoyo, don't give up! Maybe it sounds crazy but last time I spent 1 hour every night to plant 30 min crops (during watching or rather listening TV, lol)..by that I collected more than 4000 pieces an hour. So if you think it is worth, give it a try..
    Now I am patient and will start only days later, I want to be sure that I have everything ready by that time. (i don't have much gold neither much food nor coins, so I have to be clever to complete this!)
    I could do that but today I am gonna be preety busy so I didn't wanna go all in and then in the end come up short , because 100k food isn't cheap when ur planting diamondates , I recently had a little over 15 mil then like a idiot I bought habitats so I wouldn't have to do it later lol, and after a few yields of diamondates I'm now down to 2.5mil... So i think I'm just gonna stockpile and prepare myself 100% do the next event
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96