Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    So a question, as I don't get it. The waiting times between the acts seem to be very big. I sped up between 2 and 3 hoping to get ahead but my timer before staring act 4 now says 1 day. I saw in the first post that the wait time between acts seem to grow bigger. So how can you complete this on time? Or is speeding up between acts useless if you don't speed up between every act? What triggers the new acts: a fixed time for everyone or a fixed time between acts that seem to grow larger?
    The idea of the Dragon Tales event is that only one chapter opens up each day (reset time) so if you started your timer on Tuesday it's like this:
    Chapter 1 - Day 1 Tuesday (13.5 hours)
    Chapter 2 - Day 2 Wednesday (24 hours)
    Chapter 3 - Day 3 Thursday (24 hours)
    Chapter 4 - Day 4 Friday (24 hours)
    Chapter 5 - Day 5 Saturday (24 hours)
    Chapter 6 - Day 6 Sunday (24 hours)
    Chapter 7 - Day 7 Monday (24 hours)

So to answer your question, yes it seems quite pointless to speed up the first few chapters if you are not going to commit all the way. In my opinion, it is better to wait out the easier first half then speed up the latter chapters. It costs more to speed up the final chapters yes but it makes much more sense since it gives you more time to finish the battles which are much harder compared to planting and harvesting crops.

Rhino Keeper
    Question....if I plant now already the pumpwings, will harvesting those be ok for step 4? Or do I need to plant them freshly?

Cool To owa411

-->OWA411 Thank you for the very helpful info! You must be a thoughtful helpful person in real life! (That's a lot of "ful's" isn't it? ha! ).
    Last edited by LindenTX; 05-28-15 at 12:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    Question....if I plant now already the pumpwings, will harvesting those be ok for step 4? Or do I need to plant them freshly?
    If you have enough time to plant them again, I would. I'm not sure they will count, and you will need the food later.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Yeah you can plant them now, harvesting them later when you reach Act 4 is okay. I just finished the whole of Chapter 3 cause I had the quest outpost and Pumpwings ready and they still counted.

Executive Chef
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Well said Annie in your last edited post, some of us make the most of the time in the best way we can
    hope you manage to complete in time

Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    I did the same but ran out of time so I paid 6 gold to skip. I felt sad for my sacrificing my dragon for nothing. It's been so long since I crafted a scroll I forgot what it was. ;-(. My goal was to not pay any gold. Well it was a nice idea for 1 Chapter.
    It's too early to be skipping. The way the Acts are gated, there is plenty of time to catch up if you get behind in the early Acts. It's only the last 2 or 3 Acts that you must hit the marks perfectly to succeed in the allotted time. Sorry to hear you did pay gold. Good to know in future Tales

Fashion Designer
    The act states "harvest" so in my opinion, you don't need to plant them freshly. Will let you know in a few (3 hrs time)
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    To all the people who thanked me: you're all welcome
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal