Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by florawynn View Post
    You don't have to wait for the prompts when it comes to leveling up dragons for summonings. You'll get credit for it. I've fed dragons to epic for every summoning way before the prompt & I've never had problems. I did it w/Moonlight for the last Dragon Tales summoning & my Sorceress will be epic before I finish Ch 2. Lol.
    I did that with Moonlight too, but someone earlier in this thread said they were penalized for not waiting for the prompt. They may have changed it from the last Dragon Tales event. Please let us know if you are not penalized. I would prefer to level up Sorceress ahead of the prompts. There is less to juggle that way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    How many hour does the quest take? In later chapters we have to complete 3 quests. I know we can evolve dragons ahead, but I had to start quests after the chapter started and after the previous chapter & section ended.
    3 hours

Fashion Designer
    Thank you to everyone who posted what's coming up, how much food needed and all the helpful hints! I think I'm ready to start the quest, thank you thank you! If I have any insights or anything helpful I'll be sure to post it.

Love this community!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Just calculated how long it would take me to get to 100k food and I would be about 20k short by the time the event ended so I am going to not continue on finishing the event and take my
    Knowledge and use it for the next event , I wish everyone good luck and I hope ally guys get the dragon!
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Bingoyo I've just been Mining and got 5600 apples,
    I think I might be cash strapped for the later stages but will just have to be super hot on coin collection.

Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    Bingoyo I've just been Mining and got 5600 apples,
    I think I might be cash strapped for the later stages but will just have to be super hot on coin collection.
    Thanks. I forgot about the mines. I'm low on food too. We've had so many dragons to evolve.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    So 100k+ food is needed to get it to epic? Well I better start making these diamondates
    Not the slightest clue how much is needed, but I guess it's a LOT. So Im glad LonePudding gave a reminder. I'm trying to stock up on food as good as I can and all other dragons are put on zero calorie diet !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    100.000 Food????? Omigosh. ( insert sound of chin hitting floor ->here<--- )
    And no, of course I'm NOT jealous. That green color is just my natural teint!!!!
    Haha! It took A LOT of time, and remembering not to feed anyone was the hardest part. I haven't evolved any dragons for days!

Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    So 100k+ food is needed to get it to epic? Well I better start making these diamondates
    I thought my 100k food wouldn't be enough, but I checked an outside source (*cough cough*) and exactly 100,000 food on the dot is needed to get the Sorceress Dragon to Epic!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 05-27-15 at 12:05 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Just a reminder, if you have the funds, all 7 upgraded farms, and can play at the right times, you can
    Make 15k+ food a day!

Note: This is just a quick calculation for players who have millions of unusable coins lying around. Of course you can buy coins, but I'm not sure how expensive that would turn out.

Diamonddates!
    • 1 farm = 800 apples every 5 hours {75k coins}
    • 7 farms = 5,600 apples every 5 hours {525k coins}
    • 7 farms, 3 times a day = 16,800 apples every 15 hours {1,575,000 coins!}
      You'll need some dedication!
      Doing this for 6 days would cost...
      9,450,000 coins!

- I find the best times for the above strategy is to plant at: 7 am, 12 pm, 5pm, 10pm to plant overnight crops mentioned below.
    - After these 15 hours, you can plant the 8 hour Eliteleeks to be harvested the next morning:

Overnight Eliteleeks!
    • 1 farm = 325 apples {5.5k coins}
    • 7 farms = 2,275 apples {38.5k coins}

Repeat this daily and you can reach 100k food within 5-6 days!

To be exact, day farming would take 5.96 days to reach 100k food.
    Day + overnight farming would take 5.24 days to reach 100k food.
    Of course this changes if you start this strategy with food stored already.

...*emotional* I would just like to thank my precious iPhone calculator! *tear* If it wasn't for her, none of this would've been possible Okay, I'll stop being stupid now lol...
    Last edited by LonePudding; 05-27-15 at 12:19 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast