Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetelestai72 View Post
    I need some advice on finishing this event. I've finished chapter 5 and am waiting for chapter 6 to unlock. I'm less than 3,000 food away from evolving my sorceress to epic. If I planted all farms with the ten minute 100 yield food, I could have that done within the hour if need be, so that isnt a problem. I'm also not too worried about completing chapter 6 because I'll be able to check in on my device (wifi only iPad) throughout the day tomorrow as needed. My concern is that the final chapter is going to be on Monday. Best case scenario, I can play at 6am, 5pm (for five minutes max), but then I do free up between 8pm and midnight. Between the three quests and the five battles afterwards, that seems impossible without gold. I have around 250 gold left (after buying the rose gold dragon) and am willing to spend some on speeding/skipping. Where does it seem best/most cost effective to do that? Should I speed through the locked level now to try to get a head start? Or should I leave it and just ultimate my way through the any needed chapter seven matches on Monday night? Is there somewhere else that would be better? This was about where I got stuck last time and didn't end up getting the prize, so I don't want to let that happen again. Thanks guys.
    If you mean using gems to speed to the next chapter, then yes, you probably should, looking at the little time you have. The cost for speeding to the next chapter isn't that expensive. My problem is that I'm still fairly new to this game (Level 36) and I don't have enough food to feed to the sorceress to Epic. It's currently halfway fed on level 7, and I've been doing food quests and planting upgrapes and buffbeets to try to gather as much food as possible. I only have 1 Enchanted Farm and 2 large farms, and I have enough coins to upgrade them, but I'm afraid that it will use up too much time (22 hrs). Does anyone have any suggestions? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetelestai72 View Post
    I need some advice on finishing this event. I've finished chapter 5 and am waiting for chapter 6 to unlock. I'm less than 3,000 food away from evolving my sorceress to epic. If I planted all farms with the ten minute 100 yield food, I could have that done within the hour if need be, so that isnt a problem. I'm also not too worried about completing chapter 6 because I'll be able to check in on my device (wifi only iPad) throughout the day tomorrow as needed. My concern is that the final chapter is going to be on Monday. Best case scenario, I can play at 6am, 5pm (for five minutes max), but then I do free up between 8pm and midnight. Between the three quests and the five battles afterwards, that seems impossible without gold. I have around 250 gold left (after buying the rose gold dragon) and am willing to spend some on speeding/skipping. Where does it seem best/most cost effective to do that? Should I speed through the locked level now to try to get a head start? Or should I leave it and just ultimate my way through the any needed chapter seven matches on Monday night? Is there somewhere else that would be better? This was about where I got stuck last time and didn't end up getting the prize, so I don't want to let that happen again. Thanks guys.
    I'm in the same boat with my ipad account. About the only way I can see to finish is to pay to start early on Sunday. Hopefully I can get a second quest started. Then collect and start the final when I wake up. Sorceress is currently evolving to level 10 now, so she will be ready to go questing. Then start the arena fights when I come home. With any luck, I can win 5 matches before bedtime. If not, I'll ultimate the last one or two.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I saw the dragons stats and went too! Ultra rare gemstone? Ultra rare might only be useful against diamonds, but gemstone is weak against diamonds... could be like the Rainbow Sentinel, just a gimmick when in truth it's got a handicap on the Battle Arena. It may not be a contender, but I'm sure it will have it's uses. Diamond gemstone could have been a funny weak+strong combination too.

It's a nice looking dragon though, so I am aiming for it. You must have been really lucky to have won both the parts you need to craft it from the wheel! That thing is notoriously known by many as a bottomless pit of gold.
    In the last tournament, Rainbow Sentinel was best choice against at least 3 of the higher level dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on icecrown 14 for at least 5 rounds already, lost diamond x2, infinity, quetzal, crusader. Ugh, I really don't want to have a line at the spa, but I really want to get past this dragon before next chapter begin.

Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Is this dragon an Ultra rare? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Nope, definitely won't finish it as I'm stuck on a Titan breeding from breeding with Charm in Chapter 5
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I'm in the same boat with my ipad account. About the only way I can see to finish is to pay to start early on Sunday. Hopefully I can get a second quest started. Then collect and start the final when I wake up. Sorceress is currently evolving to level 10 now, so she will be ready to go questing. Then start the arena fights when I come home. With any luck, I can win 5 matches before bedtime. If not, I'll ultimate the last one or two.
    I think you're right that speeding the start time of chapter 7 on Sunday is the way to go. I'll just have to try to get through 6 as quickly as possible to make the most of that extra time. Thanks!

To TL

This game is getting ridiculous!! Im still working on the battles in chapter 5 for whole day and all my champions lost to the level 12 olympus!!!!
    Dragon story is getting annoying .... I have been enjoy playing this game over the past two years and have been spent money to buy gold but NOW I am seriously thinking to quit this game due to the low chance of winning those timed quest without using gold and the most unavoidable gold trap......even though i just spent 600 gold for the gold dragon....

Unhappy player

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by florcky View Post
    To TL

This game is getting ridiculous!! Im still working on the battles in chapter 5 for whole day and all my champions lost to the level 12 olympus!!!!
    Dragon story is getting annoying .... I have been enjoy playing this game over the past two years and have been spent money to buy gold but NOW I am seriously thinking to quit this game due to the low chance of winning those timed quest without using gold and the most unavoidable gold trap......even though i just spent 600 gold for the gold dragon....

Unhappy player
    Instead of champions try single colours like diamond, pyramid, metal, fire etc.

Executive Chef
    --Deleted--
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 05-31-15 at 12:14 AM.