Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oxRoseHavenxo View Post
    I just found out that if you click on menu in the left hand bottom corner, then click on album, at the top is the ability to collect prizes for completing parts of the album, I ended up with 3 new dragons, 20 gold, 1000 food and some silver. Never knew that was there. Just sharing in case it's helpful to someone else during the quest. Good luck!
    Haha, yes, for arena purposes, I would try to get the Lightning Dragon to epic first. She's a helpful one!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by babiiba View Post
    So you sacrificed a dragon for a lousy gem..what kind of caretaker are you?? Lol
    I did the same but ran out of time so I paid 6 gold to skip. I felt sad for my sacrificing my dragon for nothing. It's been so long since I crafted a scroll I forgot what it was. ;-(. My goal was to not pay any gold. Well it was a nice idea for 1 Chapter.

You're my hero, owa411! Thanks a bundle!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babiiba View Post
    So you sacrificed a dragon for a lousy gem..what kind of caretaker are you?? Lol
    Let's just say, pragmatic.

Rhino Keeper
    If you are in a hurry…
    Breed Forest with Diamond —most likely will get a 30 sec. Forest, but I won't complain if I get Quetzal (and will likely speed it with gold)!
    The other dragons just breed with Ice Age—only 4 hours, even though you don't get anything new.

Executive Chef
    I figure I'll try Forest and Fire. Longest fail is the 12 hrs for Dino, which I don't have. Also gives me another chance to try for Explorer and Tree Frog.

Host(ess)
    There's no spot for it, so I figured I'd just put it here: I named my Sorceress Dragon "Dreads" because I saw what she looked like in epic, and now that's all I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    If you are in a hurry…
    Breed Forest with Diamond —most likely will get a 30 sec. Forest, but I won't complain if I get Quetzal (and will likely speed it with gold)!
    The other dragons just breed with Ice Age—only 4 hours, even though you don't get anything new.
    Those were v useful tips

Rhino Keeper
    So a question, as I don't get it. The waiting times between the acts seem to be very big. I sped up between 2 and 3 hoping to get ahead but my timer before staring act 4 now says 1 day. I saw in the first post that the wait time between acts seem to grow bigger. So how can you complete this on time? Or is speeding up between acts useless if you don't speed up between every act? What triggers the new acts: a fixed time for everyone or a fixed time between acts that seem to grow larger?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    So a question, as I don't get it. The waiting times between the acts seem to be very big. I sped up between 2 and 3 hoping to get ahead but my timer before staring act 4 now says 1 day. I saw in the first post that the wait time between acts seem to grow bigger. So how can you complete this on time? Or is speeding up between acts useless if you don't speed up between every act? What triggers the new acts: a fixed time for everyone or a fixed time between acts that seem to grow larger?
    Each chapter has a fixed start time depending on when you started the event. It is one day per chapter, starting at midnight Pacific time. So, if you started on tuesday, chapter 2 starts on wednesday, chapter 3 starts on thursday, chapter 4 starts on friday, etc. If you speed chapter 2, you still have to wait until thursday for chapter 3 to unlock (unless you use gold).