Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I don't see how speeding can ever be helpful, unless you speed right through the whole thing. I would like to know why people used gold to speed through. Maybe I'm not seeing something.

My advice to you would be not to speed through anymore, as your wait times will just become longer.
    Yes, this is my own understanding from the first one. I made the mistake of speeding on the first few rounds and it just meant I waited longer to unlock further Acts. S8 have done this so that those people who invested in speeding feel incentivised to spend more gold to maintain their head start.

Speeding to the next act might be useful on the last two Acts (or should I say second and third last Acts) as the goals tend to be harder and for some people or in some instances (like if it overlaps a tourney) the extra time is needed to complete the goals for the last Act in time.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    Always use Champions vs all Arctic dragons. All other dragons, including all Diamonds, are handicapped by at least -25%.

Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Well that is great news! Thank you for that. Any idea how to beat the Yeti?

Farm Supplier
    So my Sorceress is epic, and I instantly got credit for feeding it up to lvl 3 when I logged in. I had also done the Romancing quest ahead of time and had it ready at the quest post for the prompt. Finished the act upon clicking on my quest post, so you do not need to wait for the prompt to start the quests (IMO that's a waste of time). Same goes for harvesting crops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by florawynn View Post
    So my Sorceress is epic, and I instantly got credit for feeding it up to lvl 3 when I logged in. I had also done the Romancing quest ahead of time and had it ready at the quest post for the prompt. Finished the act upon clicking on my quest post, so you do not need to wait for the prompt to start the quests (IMO that's a waste of time). Same goes for harvesting crops.
    Great news! Thank you for the clarification.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oxRoseHavenxo View Post
    I just found out that if you click on menu in the left hand bottom corner, then click on album, at the top is the ability to collect prizes for completing parts of the album, I ended up with 3 new dragons, 20 gold, 1000 food and some silver. Never knew that was there. Just sharing in case it's helpful to someone else during the quest. Good luck!
    Thank you!!! I did not know this either. Just got 2 dragons!!!! Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    It's a bit weird that my sister who is only level 16 ( it took years of me talking her ears off about dragons) has this quest when she is nowhere near getting the battle arena. Maybe there are different tasks for lower levels? We'll know tomorrow. I hope she isn't in for a major disappointment already... So far she is super happy about Sorceress

Rhino Keeper
    Ok all here I am again in this darn arena with a dragon I can't beat. It's the Topaz dragon lvl 14 I used the Wiki but the problem is that I don't have hardly any of the dragons listed and most of my dragons are lvl 7 or lower. I have already tried tried a smoke lvl 4 and a night lvl 7. What in the world do I try now? Any other dragon that was listed that I have has a 15% or less chance to win. Also since I really don't do the battles can anyone tell me how do you know what to do first bash or magic? It seems the outcome is different depending on which you do first

Ok all here I am again in this darn arena with a dragon I can't beat. It's the Topaz dragon lvl 14 I used the Wiki but the problem is that I don't have hardly any of the dragons listed and most of my dragons are lvl 7 or lower. I have already tried tried a smoke lvl 4 and a night lvl 7. What in the world do I try now? Any other dragon that was listed that I have has a 15% or less chance to win. Also since I really don't do the battles can anyone tell me how do you know what to do first bash or magic? It seems the outcome is different depending on which you do first
    Use baby Fire dragons. They r inexpensive & hatch fast. 10% chance use as many as needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    That's a good deal tbh only 480 gold(around $11, with current sale) for a ultra rare dragon
    You have gold on sale? I don't have a sale on my gold cuz I would definitely spend the money to avoid all the stress of trying to complete everything but 20 is a little too much for me. Why does it go on sale for some and not others? I have been waiting for a sale but haven't seen one since I got my iOS

Use baby Fire Dragons
    Use baby Fire dragons. They r inexpensive & hatch fast. 10% chance use as many as needed