Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: Restoring the Dark Cystal IOS ONLY

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babiiba View Post
    Are you sure that collecting the spell scroll will not work? I'm just having one in the spell shop but I haven't yet started the challenge.
    I hardly have any food on stock so I thought I would collect some and wait for starting the game, do you think it's a good idea? I'm quite new in DS, only lvl 47 and I didn't manage to feed up moonligh dragon the last time..
    I'm not 100% sure because I skipped the crafting the spell scroll part because I didn't have the materials to make one. I'm pretty sure it said "craft a spell scroll" which is different than collecting. Good luck. I would also plant plant plant as many crops as you can. Never leave a farm empty! One of the first challenges I did around Christmas time I had to spend gold to buy food. From then on I always made sure I never dropped under 55,000 apples or food. I know it's hard to do when you're at a lower level but it will get easier as you level up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    It sounds like you have to start the spell scroll which is different from collecting it. It should not matter at such an early stage there is time to start it during Chapter 2. It is the last chapter where time seems to be the issue and you must than spend gold if timing is not to your advantage.
    I understand, thx! I have no more gems for a new spell scroll and I wouldn't like to spend gold so early in the game cause I don't have much and I'm sure I'll need it later.

The same reason for starting later is that I cannot afford the quick crops as I have only 1,5M silver coins and have only 2000 crops in stock.

I thought I would start the latest possible, when I have more fruits so then I won't have to wait for days until I can complete the feeding task.
    (And perhaps until then I can breed dragons that I can trade for green and yellow gems for the spell scroll)
    Last edited by babiiba; 05-26-15 at 05:11 PM.

Hi! Some pictures of the 2nd chapter. Don't know if it's the same for everyone buy for my part, starting the spell scroll's craft doesn't finish the step. I assume I have to finish the craft to unlock the next step.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	20473

Views:	196 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	20474

Views:	275 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	20475

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I'm not 100% sure because I skipped the crafting the spell scroll part because I didn't have the materials to make one. I'm pretty sure it said "craft a spell scroll" which is different than collecting. Good luck. I would also plant plant plant as many crops as you can. Never leave a farm empty! One of the first challenges I did around Christmas time I had to spend gold to buy food. From then on I always made sure I never dropped under 55,000 apples or food. I know it's hard to do when you're at a lower level but it will get easier as you level up.
    Thx! Yes it's extremely hard not to spend all the food all the time (which I do, lol), cause I have several dragons on lvl 4, I don't even know which one to feed.. It's a good game so far (comparing to Fantasy Forest which I started earlier) cause all the time I breed it's becoming a new dragon, I hardly have duplicates. (I have 51 dragons now) But the disadvantage is that I have not enough food to level them up quickly.

Fashion Designer
    For those of you who would like to know all 7 chapters of the quest: I've encountered this in my Game Guide app:

Chapters 1-2

Name:	Chapter 1-2.jpg 
Views:	701 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	20476

Chapter 3

Name:	Chapter 3.jpg 
Views:	1214 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	20477

Chapter 4

Name:	Chapter 4.jpg 
Views:	1518 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	20478

Chapter 5

Name:	Chapter 5.jpg 
Views:	1619 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	20479

Chapter 6

Name:	Chapter 6.jpg 
Views:	1622 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	20480

The final chapter will be in my next post, seen as we may upload 5 images per post
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    So the final chapter

Name:	Chapter 7.jpg 
Views:	1609 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	20481

Hope this helps everyone here a bit more.

Good luck to you all
    Island name:
    Diamonds:
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Thank you! I really appreciate the heads up. Sounds like they changed the game from last time. Last time once a chapter started we could start the sections all at once.

Executive Chef
    This is definitely much more doable than the first one just by looking at the breakdown of chapters. Thank goodness they decided to lower the quest outpost requirement (it was the deal breaker for me last time) and of course the gold cost to skip. But I think I will just wait it out this time, or at least I will wait until the later chapters if I ever have to. Don't wanna miss out on that ultra rare! I just don't get why this isn't available for Android again. One would think that after the first dragon tales event they would've found out a way to finally intro it to Android this time...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post

Hope this helps everyone here a bit more.

Good luck to you all
    Thank you so much!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    Thank you! I really appreciate the heads up. Sounds like they changed the game from last time. Last time once a chapter started we could start the sections all at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Thank you so much!
    Glad it helps
    Island name:
    Diamonds:
    Champions:
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast