Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Gifts & Request per day

Interesting theory, twospoons, and one I've never thought about. I'll start watching this, but off the top of my head, I'd say you're right. It would explain why some (excellent) neighbors report that they got my request 8, 10, or 12 hours after I sent it. It might also explain why I'm getting 3-day old requests from neighbors who know better than to "clog the queue".
    Come to think of it, I don't remember ever seeing >10 requests on my newsfeed, if that many.
    Let's do some detective work!

Fashion Designer
    I have no idea, but I know that neighbors I trust have reported not receiving requests I've sent.

I've not received requests sent to me. Sometimes I **** my phone all the way and turn it all back on, so I know the game has been refreshed. Still, same result.

Since I accept all requests as soon as I see them, I don't know how many I get in any time period. I'll start looking.

Nancy Drew and The Case Of The Unfulfilled Requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Interesting theory, twospoons, and one I've never thought about. I'll start watching this, but off the top of my head, I'd say you're right. It would explain why some (excellent) neighbors report that they got my request 8, 10, or 12 hours after I sent it. It might also explain why I'm getting 3-day old requests from neighbors who know better than to "clog the queue".
    Come to think of it, I don't remember ever seeing >10 requests on my newsfeed, if that many.
    Let's do some detective work!
    What your ID

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    What your ID
    Hat really did make me laugh out loud!

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Hat really did make me laugh out loud!
    "That"

Today, 2/5/17 I had an issue with gifts. 1st in total I had 18 gifts waiting & neighbors were receiving a message saying I was full & could not receive gifts. I deleted most of the gifts because I have built the 1st oven. So I have 7 gifts total. I waited between declines & did something else. Twice I exited the game after 1 delete. Neighbors are still getting the message my gifts are full.

I have yet to send out gifts to everyone because I wanted to see if it would resolve itself. It has not.

I'm not sure what to do now but I wanted to report it because this is not the 1st time I haven't received 20 gifts even when I accept all.

Thank you & have a great day.

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Rhino Keeper
    I counted all my gifts for today and they were 20. I declined an oven element and received a red potion a couple of minutes later. Mine is working fine.

it's easier to check when the goal starts, due to massive requests. i missed this topic for bs, so i decided to check for rs where goals started only 2 days ago.

so, yesterday, i got in total 13 requests, and only one of them was 13hrs old and i got him after reset. other 12 came in due time (same day).

however, yes, it seems strange, why not 20? the goals are just started, everybody are building like crazy...

i can say for sure that i'm getting 20 of what i am ASKING:
    most of the times, i need only newly introduced parts for goal;
    and recently we need 10 of them for first appliance.
    i'm easy building 4 ovens during first day, which means i'm getting 40 parts: 20 gifts + 20 requests.

moreover, i recently found out that "yesterday" gifts that you're accepting "today" don't count into those 20!
    so, now, when the goals are starting at night time for me, it goes even better: i'm openning the goals after reset (10am my time), checking / accepting gifts sent to me before reset, and have a room for "today"-s gifts 20 plus that stupid "ask neighbors for 6-9 smthing"

but about requests i am GETTING... yes, it needs more observations i guess. will try next time when 15days goal starts in bs.

sometimes i think i'm not getting much because my time differs a lot from many of my neighbors: it's 7 to 10 hrs more than in US, so i think they are actively exchanging while i'm sleeping, that's why i'm not getting that much in the morning...

Results in the past 5 days:
    I never have more than 5 requests waiting for me in the morning. Since reset is at 3AM my time, when I'm sleeping, morning is when I find the most requests. When a goal starts, I never have more than 10 requests right away. The "sent 3 days ago" requests seem to dribble in at odd hours.

This is a very interesting thread and one I never thought about. I went to the game guide and it says we should receive 20 requests... at least that is how I read it.

From the Game Guide:
    "Requests
    You can send parts requests to ask your neighbours to help to build your appliances or task requests for their help during goals. You can send as many requests as you like per game day but your neighbours can only accept 20 of your requests. If you send more than 20 requests today, the remainder of your requests will carry to the next game day. Although there's no limit to how many requests you can send each day, take note not to jam up your request queue and cause a delay in the response time, especially during time sensitive goal period
    ."

I'll pay attention during the next goal & count how many total requests I receive in a day & let everyone know.

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast