Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: How many Gifts & Request per day

Same here kayjco

What is happening

The other day I requested nine people for samples and the next day I came back and only one person help to me then I decided to send request to everybody and still no one is helping I know it is not normal because usually I get a few people helping me and then I use the rest of my requests for gifts for the goal it is still shows only one person helping me even though I sent all the requests to everybody on my list and everyone is saying they?re having issues as well how my supposed to move ahead with this goal if I?m stuck I know my neighbours help me because every goal I?ve never had an issue and this time I?m having an issue I know one time I I had an issue with something else where the goal restart it again but I?ve never had an issue with sending requests

Quote Originally Posted by xOxSparklingShimmerxOx View Post
    The other day I requested nine people for samples and the next day I came back and only one person help to me then I decided to send request to everybody and still no one is helping I know it is not normal because usually I get a few people helping me and then I use the rest of my requests for gifts for the goal it is still shows only one person helping me even though I sent all the requests to everybody on my list and everyone is saying they?re having issues as well how my supposed to move ahead with this goal if I?m stuck I know my neighbours help me because every goal I?ve never had an issue and this time I?m having an issue I know one time I I had an issue with something else where the goal restart it again but I?ve never had an issue with sending requests
    From my experience it seems that if you send out more than 20 material requests in ONE day, the system sometimes doesn't work and nobody receives the request until a few days later. A few other players I know have this same issue as well. So make sure you do not send out any more than 20 material requests per day.

If you haven't sent out more than 20, it may be because your neighbours have already received heaps of requests and the system isn't working properly.

All I can suggest is that you make sure you only accept the exact parts you need in gifts. Let your neighbours know what parts you need. Say if you need 7 more Gear, only accept 7 Gear gifts. Then once you have built that appliance, then see how many of each part you need and only accept that amount until you have accepted 20 gifts and you are maxed.

This is just my experience. I hope someone else may be able to offer a solution to your problem. I am also following this thread.

Happy Baking!!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Thanks for your message a few other people are experiencing what I have been experiencing too I never had this before! I?m gonna have to try one more time And also I do the same thing where I except seven gifts and then save the rest of that other stuff and then complete the oven and then go from there that?s what I always have done

Grand Emperor
    This usually happens when your request queue is jammed up. Send =< 20 requests per day to avoid jamming it. You may want to stop sending for a few days to let your queue clear up before you start sending again.

See chapter Gifts & Requests in Main Guide.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413130

Rhino Keeper
    Is it not 21 requests permitted per day? I read somewhere that Stormie?s request doesn?t count.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Is it not 21 requests permitted per day? I read somewhere that Stormie?s request doesn?t count.
    I'm pretty sure that Stormie does count but there is a loophole that if you receive your twenty gifts and then ask Stormie after it acts as a bonus gift. At least, that's my understanding of it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I don't believe that's possible.
    I agree, I haven't seen my place receive the maximum parts that we believe we should be getting, let along more than that. I have over 250 neighbors, and have experimented by making them to send absolutely nothing to me for a week. Then when the new goal comes out I send 20 requests to the neighbors I know are completely reliable. Then they report back to me to let me know if they have received my request or not. Typically only ten (plus or minus a few) actually see my request (even though we all have queues that are theoretically empty). I then look at how many parts my goal oven show that I have and typically I only see 18 to 30 parts in total show up (my request plus the parts that my 20 reliable neighbors send me).

New Resident
    I got only 18 gifts Today too. I tried to send gift to my other account, but couldn't.

It often happens. I need a lot of parts now? Who can solve this problem?

Farm Supplier

Only 19 gifts received in a day

I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience? This has happened to me on multiple occasions, receiving only 19 gifts. I have another account and every time I try to send a 20th gift, wouldn?t let me as max gifts sent. With lots of parts required, 1 gift means a lot.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast