Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: How many Gifts & Request per day

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For the 15 Day Goal appliances, they're most likely trading in the collectibles for parts. Every time you start/serve a recipe on the goal appliances, it drops random collectibles which can then be traded to parts to build more goal appliances.
    I understand about the collectibles parts, but still, there is no way you can build 4 to 5 stove with 20 gifts and 20 request, plus use the collectibles within a day, you would not get that many within a day to make even two stove, never 4 or five. They must be using gems right?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangelwitch View Post
    I understand about the collectibles parts, but still, there is no way you can build 4 to 5 stove with 20 gifts and 20 request, plus use the collectibles within a day, you would not get that many within a day to make even two stove, never 4 or five. They must be using gems right?
    It's totally possible without using a single gem... if you've got enough coins to waste.

Those who build lots of goal appliances quickly are most likely using the 'dump method' which is when you start a recipe but as soon as it starts cooking, you stop the recipe and immediately start a different recipe. Doing this you can accumulate A LOT of collectibles in a very short time. It does take up a lot of coins in BS because the recipe cost is significantly higher than in RS but it does work.

One thing to note is that if you're using the dump method when you've only gotten the first recipe unlocked, it works a bit differently. Since there's only one recipe that will drop collectibles, after you start cooking the recipe, you immediately store the appliance(s) then place it on your board right away and start the recipe again, so on and so forth.

A way to make this a bit less painful and avoid having to scroll through dozens of pages of appliances is once you've stored your appliance, open the goal book and open the current goal. Beside task asking you to Build 3 appliances, hit the "BUY" button which will take you directly to the needed appliance in your inventory. Just be careful you don't tap the skip button and spend gems accidentally! Doing the dump method while on the first recipe will be a bit more time consuming but it will still work just as effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's totally possible without using a single gem... if you've got enough coins to waste.

Those who build lots of goal appliances quickly are most likely using the 'dump method' which is when you start a recipe but as soon as it starts cooking, you stop the recipe and immediately start a different recipe. Doing this you can accumulate A LOT of collectibles in a very short time. It does take up a lot of coins in BS because the recipe cost is significantly higher than in RS but it does work.

One thing to note is that if you're using the dump method when you've only gotten the first recipe unlocked, it works a bit differently. Since there's only one recipe that will drop collectibles, after you start cooking the recipe, you immediately store the appliance(s) then place it on your board right away and start the recipe again, so on and so forth.

A way to make this a bit less painful and avoid having to scroll through dozens of pages of appliances is once you've stored your appliance, open the goal book and open the current goal. Beside task asking you to Build 3 appliances, hit the "BUY" button which will take you directly to the needed appliance in your inventory. Just be careful you don't tap the skip button and spend gems accidentally! Doing the dump method while on the first recipe will be a bit more time consuming but it will still work just as effectively.
    Thank you, the reason I asked was someone had a challenge out, first person to do all the goals. On day one they had four stoves. The rules where not to use gems! So I'm was hold on what's going on here? So now you're telling me this, I see how they've been doing it and sadly in a challenge this is *****ing. If people want to do this it's fine, but not if it's meant to be a fair challenge. Thanks for getting back to me.

***update*** I received my 20 requests today. Squeaky wheel gets oiled I guess. LOL

Hey my fellow bakers!!

Anyone out there that keep track of their gifts/requests received notice that they are only getting 12 request answered a day?
    The past three days have been that way for me. I am missing out on 8 parts each day. Am I the only one?
    Last edited by mrsmcghee33107; 07-20-21 at 04:56 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789