Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips for experienced players

Rhino Keeper
    Yes Anyuszko. I am currently working on stage 144 and am at power level 30. 144 is proving to be quite a challenge.

That is unfortunate to hear that there are no additional options built into the game to earn free gold.

How is your game progress going ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    Yes Anyuszko. I am currently working on stage 144 and am at power level 30. 144 is proving to be quite a challenge.

That is unfortunate to hear that there are no additional options built into the game to earn free gold.

How is your game progress going ?
    Nice work. I am done with new levels, however now I am re-playing all to 3 stars. Currently at stage 104, finished all stages up to 103 on 3 stars, now progressing further.

I saw on one screenshot some of your collections, nice. But as I counted earlier, it would take around 100 euros for me of buying gold for getting enough keys to get all pals. It does not worth me. Still nice to see your collection.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I have finished all levels with 3 stars, and am anxiously awaiting more levels!! I hope they release more soon!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I have a query...not sure if I'm missing something but i too have done all the completed levels so I'm going back through to try and get 3 stars on all. So on one level that was previously 1 star I managed to get it to 2 stars this time and earn another key, although the score I got was several thousand less than the original score?!
    So what im basically saying is my higher score got me 1 star first time round and lower score earnt me 2. I just wondered if I'm missing something on how stars are earned, as the original post in this thread seems to confirm it is all points based.

Rhino Keeper
    The same thing happened to me too laylaaj. I emailed Storm8 support and this is their response:

Diamond Quest is a single player game with social aspects. There are leaderboard rankings in-game where new players can play and try to beat existing high scores. As more players play the existing levels, the highest scores that can be attained may increase and lower scores may be worth more stars.

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
    Support Agent Claire

Thanks yorkeme! Glad I wasn't going crazy haha.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laylaaj View Post
    Thanks yorkeme! Glad I wasn't going crazy haha.
    Glad I could help laylaaj! Some stages of this game can drive a person crazy though!! LOL. How's your game progress going? I am STUCK at 218. I've tried teams that other players have been successful with and still can't get past it! Now I'm the one who's crazy right now! Hahaha

Farm Supplier
    How did I not know you can use same color gems to remove "locked" or trapped arrows? Just accidentally found that out. Doh!
    Last edited by pcsgal; 07-25-15 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Posted a new thread and wanted to get it out to as many players as possible.

Storm8 CHANGING PUZZLE PAL ability mid-game!!!!

My fellow Diamond Quest friends, I am steaming mad right now. I can't believe that Storm8 has gone in and CHANGED the ability of the puzzle pal Anubis mid-game!!!!

Here are the two descriptions for this Pal. I am speechless!! How do you feel about this?

This is screenshot of Anubis PRIOR to my report of the problem that Anubis was no longer CLEARING one light box after matching 19 yellow gems.

This is a screen shot from today when I noticed that Anubis was still only CHARGING one light box instead of CLEARING IT!

I guess this means they can go in at any time and change the ability of ANY puzzle pal. I wonder if they have already done this for other puzzle pals too???!!!!!

I am contemplating deleting this game. Some of you have never spent a dime playing this game and that's great for you. I, on the other hand, HAVE bought gold from Storm8 for purposes of completing my puzzle pal collections and for the purposes of extending my game play lives! I am feeling robbed by Storm8!

I feel that the only right and honorable thing to do would be for Storm8 to restore the ability of Anubis, and any other puzzle pals they have done this to, to it's original ability! Please show your support here!

Emily / yorkeme

Executive Chef
    A few word about how some pets are working (cutted out from another thread):

- Pets that gives you bomb, blaster or potion (or any of these combinations, such as rares or members of the "super collection"s) working all the same way: They do not "give" you bomb-blaster-potion; instead, they are changing (replacing) one of your existing (matching color) gem into it. With other words, if you use Wolfie (14 blue gems for a liner) it will give you a (blue) liner only if - when charged - you have at least one blue colored gem on your playing table. If at that moment you have no "free" blue gem available, Wolfie will give you no liner. (Still it will attack, so it will take away some life points from your enemy.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolfie.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	24023

- Typically, if you play on a level, where there are blue gems, and you use Wolfie, you will probably always have blue gems available when Wolfie is "charged" so probably you will always get your blue liner.

- But beware with petz like Edgar. It charges with pink gems and gives you red and blue bomb. But if you have no blue or red gem on the playing table you get no bomb.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edgar.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	24024

- Logically, all this situations are similar to other petz: Like, if you use a pet that will remove one vortex/arrow/stone etc., and you have no vortex/arrow/stone left (because you already removed all or never had on that lvl), the pet will remove nothing, but it will still attack.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast