Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much money do you make a day and how?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mint4chip1 View Post
    i never actually counted but i feel like i make like 100,000 in a day. what are someways to increase the amount I sell? I have a ton of food backed up. i sort of stopped baking unless its for goals. I am at the point if I constantly bake I spend more money than I make. Those with a "good" layout. can you upload a pic to show?
    I use 'fecsuper's' design. Here is a link to his original thread. There is a picture at the bottom of the first post.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....without-maths)

In addition to layout, you can also cook the foods that Bakerling mentioned in post 4.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

New Resident
    I just started playing Bakery Story again after a VERY long break (I've had a break since they increased the prices in the game) and I find it really hard to earn money. I feel like I have to cook for weeks just to buy some tables and chairs. I see there's a goal going on at the moment, but I can't attend it because everything just costs way too much, compared to Restaurant Story this game is REALLY expensive.

Just a little bit complaining from me, remember when the prices were lower and it was so much more fun to play.. I don't read about the price increase anymore (maybe because it's years ago, but I neeever forget haha) but I find it weird that they took back the increase in Restaurant Story but had it remain in Bakery.. Team Lava logic.

Btw, I noticed that I earn moneys better if I cook a lot of jasmine tea.

New Resident
    Puddi, you didn't post what lvl you're on but I'm on level 45 and have 11 oven spots. I cook apple cider on the drink machine for 16 hours (which i usually put on at 6pm my time so it's ready at 10am the next morning) and then i cook jasmine tea during the day. I find this gives me a good earning through out the day so I can keep making jasmine tea (with my coins staying pretty much constant), and most of my servings sell out overnight (usually get like 170K). This way I get profit and level up fairly fast. I also like to keep my device on as much as possible as then I can sell a lot more servings.

Rhino Keeper
    I have an 8door-4seat layout. I make the recipes that I have not yet mastered which means most of what I have is 4-coin foods. So I make roughly 100,000-160,000 in a day. My earnings are dependent on how much I bake during the day. I was earning 160,000 when I stopped baking (except for goals) because I had millions of food in stock. It took me 5 months to decrease my 100+ counters down to 24 with 1mil in food stock.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Here's another thread about profit. This thread has the comparision in profit of Red Velvet Cake vs. Earl Grey Tea/Jasmine Tea vs. Hot Apple Cider/Gingerbread Cookies.

I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think it's something like...

RVC - 160,000
    EGT /Jasmine tea - 180,000
    Hot Apple Cider/ 185,000

(number are income minus the cost to cook the food)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....029#post853029
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

New Resident
    RVC - 160,000
    EGT /Jasmine tea - 180,000
    Hot Apple Cider/ 185,000

(number are income minus the cost to cook the food)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

That only works IF you have 18 ovens (i.e. you're at max stoves without using gems) AND you have your device closed (i.e. 43,000 ppl/day)

Executive Chef
    I think fecsuper's layout is best for RS but the 'pigpen' design is better for BS?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12