Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much money do you make a day and how?

Farm Supplier

How much money do you make a day and how?

I have about 20 tables and make about 100,000 coins a day. And you? What is your method for earning those coins?

Fashion Designer
    Tbh, I have no idea how much I make a day. Just concentrating on mastering recipes right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I make in between $200,000 and $300,000 a day. I have an efficient layout so I am always selling the maximum amount of plates in a day. I spend most of my time making red velvet cake but if I only make that it sells out early in the day. So I usually spend about 3 days making sweet potato pie, then I make red velvet cake for days until I completely run out of food. Then I start the cycle over again. The problem with this is I have already mastered both recipes so I haven't mastered anything since Christmas because I have been so broke with all the updates of limited content. I sacrifice earning gems to have enough coins, I guess. But it is nice to know I have many recipes to master so when I need gems I will be able to earn them. Soon I will start using 1/2 my ovens for RVC and half of them to work on mastery so I have gems for holiday content. In my opinion, the key to earning money is a combination of high profit recipes and an efficient table layout. Technically, earl grey tea is more profitable than RVC but I'm lazy and I prefer to use my easy ovens.

Executive Chef
    10 Best recipes that help you to earn $$$ most and fast are : RED VELVET CAKE, SUGAR COOKIES, LATTE, LOVE POTION, EARL GREY TEA,
    HOT APPLE CIDER, CINNAMON ROLLS, PUMPKIN PIE, CUPPUCINO,
    VALENTINE COOKIES.

ENJOY. HAPPY BAKING.

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot to add that another player, AnnasCoffee, did the math and concluded the way to earn the highest profit in a day is to make hot apple cider and gingerbread cookies. The only reason I don't do this is it doesn't work with my schedule.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    I forgot to add that another player, AnnasCoffee, did the math and concluded the way to earn the highest profit in a day is to make hot apple cider and gingerbread cookies. The only reason I don't do this is it doesn't work with my schedule.
    Are the calculations posted on the forum - is the thread still around?

Rhino Keeper
    This thread has all the information. AnnasCoffee's post is on the second page. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ofits+strategy

i never actually counted but i feel like i make like 100,000 in a day. what are someways to increase the amount I sell? I have a ton of food backed up. i sort of stopped baking unless its for goals. I am at the point if I constantly bake I spend more money than I make. Those with a "good" layout. can you upload a pic to show?

Executive Chef
    When I start to get too much food I bake pumpkin pie as it takes two days and gives my other food a chance to sell.

Executive Chef
    Here's another thread about profit. This thread has the comparision in profit of Red Velvet Cake vs. Earl Grey Tea/Jasmine Tea vs. Hot Apple Cider/Gingerbread Cookies.

I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think it's something like...

RVC - 160,000
    EGT /Jasmine tea - 180,000
    Hot Apple Cider/ 185,000

(number are income minus the cost to cook the food)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....029#post853029
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast