Thread: Help me!!

New Resident

Exclamation Help me!!

on bakery story I put something in storage and now I cant find it.

Rhino Keeper
    What did you store? If you let us know what the item is we should be able to tell you what tab you can find it under. But if you stored a counter or an appliance with food on it, you will lose the food and the money you spent cooking on them. But you should still be able to find the appliance/counter in storage.

Host(ess)
    I also have a quick question If it is okay to jump in here?....

I was reading on here that in the past when an appliance was/is retired, the recipes were no longer usable as well? That got me wondering..I just purchased and constructed a commercial oven but only one recipe is open and 2 others are listed as goals. The oven was not listed as a goal in my inventory. What gives? From what I have read, it is new this year. on visual chart it says "goal/lmtd". How can I open the other recipes or is it even possible?

Rhino Keeper
    This was the oven for Mar 2015 goal, if you cannot complete the goal before its expiry in early April, then you will not be able to unlock the other recipes anymore.
    It is not listed as "goal" in your inventory because you had unlocked that part already.

Quote Originally Posted by mojomoonjo View Post
    I also have a quick question If it is okay to jump in here?....

I was reading on here that in the past when an appliance was/is retired, the recipes were no longer usable as well? That got me wondering..I just purchased and constructed a commercial oven but only one recipe is open and 2 others are listed as goals. The oven was not listed as a goal in my inventory. What gives? From what I have read, it is new this year. on visual chart it says "goal/lmtd". How can I open the other recipes or is it even possible?

Host(ess)
    well that sux. ;( They should'nt continue to sell it if you cant complete /use all the recipes on it. I would not have wasted 20k on an oven i cant use fully and only get 2k back in exchange for! Not to mention the parts I wasted on it. I'm getting to see why some ppl have issues with the game and or developers, now.

Host(ess)
    Sorry..and thank you mytsa, for taking the time to answer my question.

~*Jo*~

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellieyou9 View Post
    on bakery story I put something in storage and now I can't find it.
    Go to market like you would to buy sometime new. If you have an item in storage, you will see in bottom right a little number telling you how many of those items you have in storage
    /2 means you have two items. Click and place the ones you have inventory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request