Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Habitat Boost Buildings

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I suggest you take a screenshot of that and report it to support or report it in the bugs forum.
    Why does it work for you? I try not to email TL much anymore, as they usually don't answer my questions with anything useful. That's why I asked here out of curiosity. Last time I emailed them for a few different issues, one of which was why my event habitats randomly stopped letting me collect coins from them or move any dragons to them on Android, after no longer having access to an apple device, only android. Now they were letting me collect from and move dragons on Android. I told them this and they said it would no longer allow me to. I almost sold all of them off until DAYS later we got the big update. Also another question of mine was if the rest of the features were coming, because of the changes with these habitats and my trading and crafting now let me click on them, which they told me no knowing it was in beta and was coming. Also my 2 original treasure habitats were 10 gold max and went to 5. They are still 10 for others who purchased way back. Idk. Anyway is it supposed to use the boost, does it for others, and if not why doesn't it?
    Last edited by Jrod333; 06-10-15 at 04:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12