Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habitat Boost Buildings

Executive Chef

Habitat Boost Buildings

I have no more space for new habitats. If I sell off my habitat boost buildings will I be able to buy them back at a later stage. Has anybody sold them? Do they become available to buy in the market again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have no more space for new habitats. If I sell off my habitat boost buildings will I be able to buy them back at a later stage. Has anybody sold them? Do they become available to buy in the market again.
    Yes! I've sold all of mine, including the very pretty and decorative ones. You get like 20% of what you paid but they are back in the market. And I don't really need the coin boost, but that magic one sure was pretty... Hope we get more land soon.

Banned
    I had to sell mine back when I had like 40 M silver coins. I have not needed them since. They are in the market if I recall correctly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Hm, not a bad way to make space, I should definitely do that!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Hm, not a bad way to make space, I should definitely do that!
    I already have

And I'm kicking myself for buying the extra breeding den as I can't store or sell it and it's taking up valuable room!

Executive Chef
    Thanks everyone. I am regretfully going to need to start selling off these buildings, although i shouldn't have to.

We should have enough land available to put these extra habitats on otherwise what is the point. I have all but stopped breeding for new dragons because I have nowhere to put them.

Banned
    They basically became decor and there is no room for decor nowadays. It is so sad.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I already have

And I'm kicking myself for buying the extra breeding den as I can't store or sell it and it's taking up valuable room!
    Me too, that breeding roost is just another piece of useless decor if we don't activate it with gold
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    I'm curious why all 4 dragon habitats use the boost to 12000 coins except white? The 4 dragon white habitat stays on 10000

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I'm curious why all 4 dragon habitats use the boost to 12000 coins except white? The 4 dragon white habitat stays on 10000
    I suggest you take a screenshot of that and report it to support or report it in the bugs forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast