Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spring Fling Dance!

Fashion Designer
    I think the prom queen is visiting me periodically, dropping confetti. Maybe about once per hour or so. At first I just thought it was a random customer, but the tiara tipped me off.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andreiamarques30 View Post
    If we collect the confettis and make the spice beforehand does that count to the goals or only after the goals unlock?
    Not sure, but I am willing to bet we will have to make more confetti spice to achieve all the goals than the goal which requires confetti spice, so even if it didn't count, I'm not sure there's much of a downside.

New Resident
    It doesn't count for step 3.

You can get confettis by cliquing on the queen (little hearts) even if you don't have punch ready!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	20418

Step 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    What about the prom queen? I totally have no idea what you guys are talking about....???
    Was she walking around your restaurant or something?
    The Prom Queen was in the market like Luana from the "Tropical Cruise Catering Event" and the Tv from the "Rock 'n' Roll Catering Event" were when the event was active, the Prom Queen was there exactly the same way, when you tapped on her, the pop up design was exactly the same as the pop up from Luana and the Tv when where locked.

But TL removed..

Farm Supplier
    Isn't the prom queen the girl with the crown on her head and has hearts pop up above her head? And she gives confetti when you tap the hearts?

If so, I still have her, but she only shows up after about 2 hours, when the game starts back up, and she's sitting at a table already. I've never seen her walk in like Sid.

Fashion Designer
    I've seen the Prom Queen walk in to my restaurant but at least one of the confetti I collected is not counting toward my total.

Fashion Designer
    After the step with the French dip sandwiches and chicken broccoli casserole. It's

3 sugar cookies
    3 carrot cakes
    6 confetti spices

Rhino Keeper
    What is the confetti spice suppose to do for Dishes?

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast