Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: The Spring Fling Dance!

Fashion Designer
    I dunno, while I agree it might be hard to get this particular event using just a wifi, I think it's pretty possible with data. I'm not playing game 24/7 but I do have data and just by checking my phone once in awhile I was able to finish an event without gems. I don't think it's a big deal to check the game since it's not takes like 2 min to collect a heart and/or put cupcakes(cake) on. But I also have 4 level stores so it might be easier on higher levels. I do agree that the events could be longer for people who don't play that much and want to compete event without using gems. However, I disagree that it's impossible to save up gems. I feel like it's either people play more and do events without gems or they don't play a lot and speed up with gems. I personally had 200 gems just from collecting them and then I spend like 200 and now again have around 170. I don't spend gems on speeding up quests though, just on decor pretty much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyvines View Post
    The confetti cake remains. Only the confetti cupcakes disappear.
    Thanks!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    How did you collect 200 gems?

I played all day & couldn't finish the event. The only one I was able to finish is the St.Patty day.

Executive Chef
    I find it super hard to save gems; I can only get them from the mini goal cupboard thing (lol I can't remember what it's called). I get goals to play and level up in games I can't play like jewel mania and cupcake mania, I find them impossible. How do you save gems that don't come by easily?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Well I do play games they suggest and you get 30 gems for downloading them and then I just play whatever I can achieve, sometimes I give up after getting 30 gems, sometimes I can get another 30-45 gems from completing levels. It takes time but at the same time it's the fastest way to get some extra gems without paying! I do get some gems from luana the dancer and trophy cupboard, but I wouldn't say it's that much, so mostly just playing another games when I watch tv or have free time. But also as I said I only spend gems on decor that I like which is not appearing that often so they just pile up over the time I guess!
    Last edited by catfoodie; 05-29-15 at 11:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I don't get those pop ups so much anymore. I guess they run out after a while. I played so much of those they want me to go to crazy levels now. Aint nobody got time for that. I forgot I also did well in valentine event but it seems like the events are harder now & that makes me sad.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728