Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spring Fling Dance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    What about the Prom Queen? Anybody? Mods?
    Apparently was removed.. I saw that also, but don't have her anymore, probably a new ship event again?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Apparently was removed.. I saw that also, but don't have her anymore, probably a new ship event again?
    What about the prom queen? I totally have no idea what you guys are talking about....???
    Was she walking around your restaurant or something?

Fashion Designer
    Does anybody know for step two, when you are collecting confetti from punch drinkers, if you make the new spice does that take away from your total, or does it keep going up even if you use some?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Yup! Gone.

Host(ess)
    The customers are not eating my food they just sit there taking up space. I also can't collect from cyd, lilly, or the hula dancer... Is this normal for the event?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Does anybody know for step two, when you are collecting confetti from punch drinkers, if you make the new spice does that take away from your total, or does it keep going up even if you use some?
    I'd love to know the answer to this also

Fashion Designer
    I took the chance and starting making Confetti Spice. it did not change count of confetti gathered.

Executive Chef
    After placing my punch cart, it only gave me one serving, and some people got 10. I hope it isn't one serving per hour for the whole event!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

If we collect the confettis and make the spice beforehand does that count to the goals or only after the goals unlock?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    After placing my punch cart, it only gave me one serving, and some people got 10. I hope it isn't one serving per hour for the whole event!!
    That really is an issue!! I hope it was a fluke and from this point on you get 10 every time. I think I've served 4 batches of punch, and I always get to do 10. Sure hope this isn't a bug.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast