Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spring Fling Dance!

Rhino Keeper
    You better with all this work haha!

Fashion Designer
    I don't think I will be able to finish this event. The queen seems to show up once an hour and drop one heart. To make cupcake i need 2 hearts. So that means that in order to master cupcakes to the first level I'll need 16 hearts which is about 16 hours. I dunno if we need to master the them so second level, but in this case it will require 28 hearts which is around 28 hours. So I dunno if i will have enough time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    You better with all this work haha!
    You will keep a cheesecake if you manage to unlock it, but I'm pretty sure that cupcakes will be removed from the game.

Farm Supplier
    No way I can finish this before the deadline at all. Not possible, no way. And I play several hours every day. Unreasonable. IMHO.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I don't think I will be able to finish this event. The queen seems to show up once an hour and drop one heart. To make cupcake i need 2 hearts. So that means that in order to master cupcakes to the first level I'll need 16 hearts which is about 16 hours. I dunno if we need to master the them so second level, but in this case it will require 28 hearts which is around 28 hours. So I dunno if i will have enough time.
    Use confetti spice or mastery spice and get done in 12 hours. From post 62 we have to master to level 2, but it doesn't say how many to master. My guess is we will have to master to level 3
    Last edited by nmishii; 05-23-15 at 06:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    Do you get to keep recipes
    My best guess is there will be one recipe, unlocked at the end of the event, which we will get to keep.
    This would be the same as the St. Patty's Day event. Also, recipes like the cupcakes which require hearts (which are presumably not available after the event) it just wouldn't make sense for those to stick around.

I would love to be wrong, but I do at least hope the 'reward' recipe, uses easy to acquire ingredients and is a high coin per dish value.

Farm Supplier
    Used a mastery spice on the cupcakes and didn't work. It only counts as 1 batch. Two mastery spices down the drain. Am I wrong or in the Saint Patrick day challenge we used them successfully? Why not now?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 007war View Post
    Used a mastery spice on the cupcakes and didn't work. It only counts as 1 batch. Two mastery spices down the drain. Am I wrong or in the Saint Patrick day challenge we used them successfully? Why not now?
    That's no good. No idea why it wouldn't work.

The good news is the confetti spice works the same way. Have you tried it? It's been working for me.

Fashion Designer
    Okay... that was weird.
    So my punch bowl was recharging, and I could see it was about halfway through, so I tapped on it to see exactly how much time was left. Instead of giving me a time, the bowl appeared to have punch in it and it said I had 3 servings, so I waited for a customer to ask for punch, and found there WERE 3 glasses, handed them out, and then my bowl appeared empty and registered having 24 minutes left to recharge. I hope it charges properly. Will be back to report if it works!

Edit to add: It seemed to work normally once my punch re-charged. Weird, but glad it worked out.
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 05-23-15 at 10:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I hadnt played all day and still need to make four confetti spices. I seriously doubt I will finish this in time. This is seriously a lot to ask for, when the punch bowl needs an hour to recharge, we get only ten servings and the mastery spice takes two hours to prepare.

This is an awful lot to ask for, for one recipe. Would be nice if we could keep all the ones we do manage to unlock.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast