Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Maybe wait until tomorrow's game reset thing when you can gift neighbours again and see if it pops up?
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    If you're awake when the TL day changes, I'd send the requests out to everyone again except stormie. once you've received a total of 20 back, any combination, then send a request to stormie. The people that responded on the hair request won't get that request again and will hopefully get your new request before too many hair requests come in.

Quote Originally Posted by bethaneyl View Post
    I just got the new/old update to build the summer gazebo ...ok great I don't have this ....
    But there's a problem...The Degree is to high Ask Neighbors 50 & visit ...my requests sent on my end but neighbors are not getting!
    I figured out why ...yesterday (game yesterday) I had to ask for 75 hair ...I'm still getting hair from yesterday I guess ...I sent out to all my neighbors not even imagining I would have a timed event come up...
    I have a friend who was done with her request goal 3days ago & is still receiving them ...her gazebo requests didn't go through today either .....
    So does anyone know how long I'll have to wait before My neighbors will see my requests ?....ugh this is so confusing

Executive Chef
    I don't have a "dog in this fight" as they say, but I'm curious if those that can continue the quest where they left off had theirs in storage and those that can't continue had it on the board... Or if there is no consistency to it at all.

Rhino Keeper
    For those who have the summer gazebo from last year... What "other goodies" does it drop?

Farm Supplier
    I have forced a close multiple times, my level 3 gazebo has been out the whole time, and I even deleted and reinstalled the app to try to see if that would fix it but nothing has worked so far. I'm in California and the update for the app happened almost 2 hours ago so I know that's not the problem... I'm with another commenter that just doesn't understand why some people can just pull it out of storage and continue from where they left off and some aren't getting anywhere. I would hate to have to start the challenge over but I am far enough along in the game that it wouldn't be so bad, as long as I could be a part if it and get it done. That unfinished gazebo has been a sensitive topic for me. Anyone email TL yet?

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Mines is also at level 3. I put it into and took it out so storage many times and rebooted the game. Nada. I don't see how resetting would help. Especially when we are at the part where we don't need anything from neighbors. But the ability to craft the seeds. It stinks that some can do it and others cannot.

It would be nice if we could know if our selling it and buying it again would allow us to do the goals. I'm also at a higher level. I don't even know why I couldn't finish this in time but I know I could now.
    I need to collect seeds by tapping flowers and then visit the conservatories 5 times for it to open the goal to craft the large seeds in the greenhouse. Do you have this goal in your goal book?
    I also need to craft the woven cloth.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Help!!! A new update and CS won't load!!

ok FINALLY it worked!
    Last edited by jbfps116; 05-21-15 at 03:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man!!!!! Accidentally hit 'skip' when I wanted to 'ask neighbors' and got charged I don't know how many gems! Who do I write to to see if I can get them back? I'll gladly wait for my neighbors to respond! So sad right now..

Quote Originally Posted by anne202b View Post
    Oh man!!!!! Accidentally hit 'skip' when I wanted to 'ask neighbors' and got charged I don't know how many gems! Who do I write to to see if I can get them back? I'll gladly wait for my neighbors to respond! So sad right now..
    Send an email to support. Support@teamlava.com

Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    On top of a Mountain, in the middle of nowhere ...literally ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    If you're awake when the TL day changes, I'd send the requests out to everyone again except stormie. once you've received a total of 20 back, any combination, then send a request to stormie. The people that responded on the hair request won't get that request again and will hopefully get your new request before too many hair requests come in.

YES! ....My insomnia will finally pay off ...My CS resets in the middle of the night, luckily a good portion of my Nbrs are really active around then...I'm gonna try this before I spend gems skipping ...thanks

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast