Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

New Resident
    I have done with quest 14.Ivy's Green Thumb, but stuck at upgrading level 4 to level 5 due to "faerie jar" and "fur" shortage. All the other materials are present. How do I get "faerie jar" materials ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipin View Post
    I have done with quest 14.Ivy's Green Thumb, but stuck at upgrading level 4 to level 5 due to "faerie jar" and "fur" shortage. All the other materials are present. How do I get "faerie jar" materials ?
    The following information comes from the Inventory Guide which can be found in the stickied thread "The Hub."

Faerie jar
    Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge

Executive Chef
    Since the re-release of the Summer Gazebo, mine stopped dropping anything of significance, like bread, Lemonade, sugar etc..
    All I get from it is water and Dark seed, or coins when am maxed on the latters, what gives S8 ?
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    I reached level 20 today and bought Summer Gazebo, but the quest never materialized. Should I have waited for it, or will it appear anyway at some point?

[Edited] Looks like the quests were for a limited time, and the limited time is already over. But in this case, why was the Gazebo even in the store?
    Last edited by trailbean; 06-02-15 at 12:54 PM.

New Resident
    Didn't have enough silver to make the second "gold hammer", because I just used up all my silver for the 10 silver plates in "Foreign Objects". So I could only upgrade the Summer Gazebo to level 2.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132