Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question can you only get 20 recommendations per day?

Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I have a question can you only get 20 recommendations per day?
    Yes. Though you can apparently get 21 if you wait until you have received 20 to send the request to Stormie.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue149 View Post
    Yes. Though you can apparently get 21 if you wait until you have received 20 to send the request to Stormie.
    Thank you,
    Wow this one is hard and very little time to in considering there are 16 steps and step 1 is at least 3 days then you also have to do an adventure at 1 day that's 4 days for just those 2 step let alone all the crafting that needs to be done and then only given 9 days to comple.

Executive Chef
    I posted this elsewhere but I believe you will be able to do some of the steps while waiting on the adventure, so it's really not a day lost. Hopefully I'm remembering correctly. Lol

Thank you,
    Wow this one is hard and very little time to in considering there are 16 steps and step 1 is at least 3 days then you also have to do an adventure at 1 day that's 4 days for just those 2 step let alone all the crafting that needs to be done and then only given 9 days to comple.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I posted this elsewhere but I believe you will be able to do some of the steps while waiting on the adventure, so it's really not a day lost. Hopefully I'm remembering correctly. Lol
    Send adventure at least day before needing to collect that way no down time waiting, as soon as goal appears collect from adventure. Mine has already been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Send adventure at least day before needing to collect that way no down time waiting, as soon as goal appears collect from adventure. Mine has already been sent.
    Ditto, already returned. I just have to make sure I don't collect it until I need it

Farm Supplier
    Thanks. This works great. Will send soon, and will complete all the other steps (almost done with neighbors) before the return.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Not only that but the goals "separate" at step 7, I believe. Meaning only part of the goals after the adventure are tied to the adventure while some of the other goals are not and can be done independently of the adventure. You will possibly see what I mean. Lol where you have one goal now, you will have two goals in your book after they split up.

Rhino Keeper
    Another question
    In step 10 you need to sift through seed piles to find large seeds. You need 30 pile to sift though how many do you get back? So question is how many piles of seed total will I need to do this 30 or 300?

Another question
    In step 10 you need to sift through seed piles to find large seeds. You need 30 pile to sift though how many do you get back? So question is how many piles of seed total will I need to do this 30 or 300?
    I got all I needed in just 2 crafts on my secondary account. So use both greenhouses at the same time and that should be enough. If not, then maybe just once more.

Oops misunderstood the question...lol. You need 30 for each sift & I got all the large seeds I needed doing it just twice.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-22-15 at 03:12 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******