Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    And another question: I'm seeing that we will need 90 Silver - 10 each to make a silver leaf, three silver leaf per gold leaf, and then three gold leaf to build the hammers. Did I add correctly?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    That is correct, have to complete before the next one opens.
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    It's really disappointing that those of us with a partially-finished gazebo can't finish, nor can we start a new one! I thought for sure TL would at least give the option of starting from scratch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    And another question: I'm seeing that we will need 90 Silver - 10 each to make a silver leaf, three silver leaf per gold leaf, and then three gold leaf to build the hammers. Did I add correctly?
    Replying to myself - now I'm thinking we need 180 silver? 10 each for a silver leaf, and three silver leaf to make a gold leaf, so 30 per gold leaf. Then we need three gold leaf per golden hammer, so 90 per hammer, and we need two hammers? I am maxed out on silver right now but that's still only half of what I need?

Rhino Keeper
    Replying to myself - now I'm thinking we need 180 silver? 10 each for a silver leaf, and three silver leaf to make a gold leaf, so 30 per gold leaf. Then we need three gold leaf per golden hammer, so 90 per hammer, and we need two hammers? I am maxed out on silver right now but that's still only half of what I need?
    And replying again, lol. I just looked at the pictures instead of the list and I'm feeling better. Okay, so each silver leaf is 10 silver, and you only need one silver leaf per gold leaf. So, yes, we need six gold leaf, but that should be 60 silver - did I finally get that right? Math is not my strong suit!

Host(ess)
    Hi everyone, I get through the whole thread, but still didn't see the answer to my questions, so, sorry if it was already there
    It's my first time really trying to participate to a limited event, so, and it will be difficult for me, so I'm trying to stock the ressources in advance (thakns to all we helped for this btw !!!)

* Do we have to CRAFT the hammers, or can we GIVE those that we already have in our inventory ?
    * 1 or 2 hearty feasts needed ? First one to give, then a 2nd for the adventure, or only one will suffice ?
    * I just read that the Red and Blue dyes were to be crafted for the quest and cannot be stocked in advance ? Is that true ?

Ty for your answers !

Executive Chef
    And replying again, lol. I just looked at the pictures instead of the list and I'm feeling better. Okay, so each silver leaf is 10 silver, and you only need one silver leaf per gold leaf. So, yes, we need six gold leaf, but that should be 60 silver - did I finally get that right? Math is not my strong suit!

Lol this one... I believe this one is correct. Lol 60 silver.

Executive Chef
    I can't say with certainty, it was too long ago. Lol but since it says HAVE 5 red dye and 5 blue dye, I believe what is in inventory will count... But I'm not 100% positive so if you're short on petals it might be safer to wait. I'm pretty sure the cloth has to be crafted since it says CRAFT.

Upon further review, while the outline text (step 12) says HAVE, the pictures show it says craft the dyes. But a note by that says inventory counts.

Quote Originally Posted by moizad View Post
    Hi everyone, I get through the whole thread, but still didn't see the answer to my questions, so, sorry if it was already there
    It's my first time really trying to participate to a limited event, so, and it will be difficult for me, so I'm trying to stock the ressources in advance (thakns to all we helped for this btw !!!)

* Do we have to CRAFT the hammers, or can we GIVE those that we already have in our inventory ?
    * 1 or 2 hearty feasts needed ? First one to give, then a 2nd for the adventure, or only one will suffice ?
    * I just read that the Red and Blue dyes were to be crafted for the quest and cannot be stocked in advance ? Is that true ?

Ty for your answers !
    Last edited by mreames; 05-22-15 at 07:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I gave 1 hearty feast and it needed a second to go on the adventure. (Two needed)

Executive Chef
    As a side note for those who are really worried that there is too much to do.... If I remember right, after the step that says SPLIT UP, there are 2 story lines that have separate goals that can be done simultaneously. I don't remember which steps follow which part of the 2 story lines, though. Maybe someone else will remember.

Bottom line is I THINK you will be able to do SOME of the steps that come after the adventure, while you are waiting for the adventure to come back.
    Last edited by mreames; 05-22-15 at 08:08 AM.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast