Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I got all I needed in just 2 crafts on my secondary account. So use both greenhouses at the same time and that should be enough. If not, then maybe just once more.

Oops misunderstood the question...lol. You need 30 for each sift & I got all the large seeds I needed doing it just twice.
    So you got back 5 per sift? So will need 60 in inventory?

Executive Chef
    Am I remembering right that the goals split up into 2 goals in the book? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I got all I needed in just 2 crafts on my secondary account. So use both greenhouses at the same time and that should be enough. If not, then maybe just once more.

Oops misunderstood the question...lol. You need 30 for each sift & I got all the large seeds I needed doing it just twice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    I would suggest that instead of using gems to skip the goal, you use them to buy wool and craft the Woven Cloth. You'll need it to make Bolts of Fabric which you'll then need to upgrade the gazebo.
    That's a great option as well, but I can only speculate how much each wool would cost to buy. Even if it were only 1 gem per wool (which I highly doubt it would be that cheap lol) it would take 100 gems to buy the wool to craft the 5 woven cloth, plus the craft time and other resources used. To skip the step only takes 25 gems (5 gems per cloth). This will put the 5 woven cloth in inventory. If I choose to skip creating the 5 bolts of fabric, I THINK it will leave the woven cloth in my inventory (if I'm not mistaken). So I will only pay 50 gems total, save resources, save crafting time, and (IMO) have 5 woven cloth added to inventory. Even if I don't walk away with the 5 woven cloth in inventory, I still feel I'm ahead of the game. Again, this is only my personal view of game play and my opinion of fewest gems used to accomplish the goal.

One of the nice things about this game is the flexibility of choice. We each can choose what works for our preferred game play and share it to help others choose what works for them. The more ideas, the better
    Last edited by icastled; 05-22-15 at 04:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Not only that but the goals "separate" at step 7, I believe. Meaning only part of the goals after the adventure are tied to the adventure while some of the other goals are not and can be done independently of the adventure. You will possibly see what I mean. Lol where you have one goal now, you will have two goals in your book after they split up.
    Does anyone know which goals after the split are tied together?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Does anyone know which goals after the split are tied together?
    It splits with one doing adventure and other woven cloth ( I had 1 cloth from previously and it counted it). Following adventure is tending flowers and the giant seeds. Following woven cloth is taste dye and bolts of fabric. Then the leveling up uses the different items made.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 05-22-15 at 04:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    It splits with one doing adventure and other woven cloth ( I had 1 cloth from previously and it counted it). Following adventure is tending flowers and the giant seeds. Following woven cloth is taste dye and bolts of fabric. Then the leveling up uses the different items made.
    Awesome... Thx!

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad I checked on this because I keep getting requests, from neighbors, and I don't have a quest. I did mine last year so glad I'm not being left out. But, would have been nice to let us work for a second one. 😀

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxjangles View Post
    I don't know if anyone else had sent an email to TL about why some players can finish their gazebos and some can't, but I just sent one and I'll let you know what they say when I hear back.
    Hey guys! Didn't yet get word back from TL but the quest popped up for me so that I can upgrade my unfinished gazebo and finish the summer quest. What I don't know is if they helped out everyone else with an unfinished gazebo. Anyone else have the quest suddenly pop up? If not, I suggest you email them directly and I am sure that they will force the quest to pop up like they did with me. Good luck!

Host(ess)
    Yay! It worked for me too! I can now upgrade my gazebo! I didn't email so maybe it's not necessary. Good luck to everyone!

Fashion Designer
    I'm so excited! I also get to finish my gazebo!! Just went from level 3 to 4. So excited!!! And having a few items left over from last year is a big help. Lol.

Here comes a pretty gazebo!!! ( in a few days).
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna