Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Executive Chef

Question

Happy to have this new quest and the item from it seems lovely once it's all finished, but as always, TL is not giving us enough time to finish this quest line.

I've been working on it since it came out last week and am barely halfway through it all and the timer is already at only 2 days left, that's about a whole week too short from having enough time to actually finish it.

Too many events that don't give you enough time to finish the quests make me just want to delete all these games, ugh...

Please consider giving us proper time for finishing events and leave this event open for another week.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished my gazebo level 5 finally...yayee!!

Finished my gazebo! I think the k my reason I did was bc I wasn't able to finish last time. My gazebo was level 3 already.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashliejb View Post
    Finished my gazebo! I think the k my reason I did was bc I wasn't able to finish last time. My gazebo was level 3 already.
    Congrats!

I guess the lesson is to have at least 50+ of every single resource always in stock, that covers most of the quests and upgrades, even the non limited ones. That way next time we wont have to suffer collecting slow producing resources, like wool and so many others.
    I will probably pay after i complete my third woven cloth, my second sheep finally came of age today and i am collecting average 4 wool every 4 hours or so (my two lvl 5 stables sadly produce avg 1,5 wool, each 3 hrs only), I might buy a third sheep in the future, this is the second time i have to spend gems for wool items.

But i will definetely spend some months collecting and not questing or spending any single resource (except maybe wood and stone) under 50 units or even more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vozier View Post
    Congrats!

I guess the lesson is to have at least 50+ of every single resource always in stock, that covers most of the quests and upgrades, even the non limited ones. That way next time we wont have to suffer collecting slow producing resources, like wool and so many others.
    I will probably pay after i complete my third woven cloth, my second sheep finally came of age today and i am collecting average 4 wool every 4 hours or so (my two lvl 5 stables sadly produce avg 1,5 wool, each 3 hrs only), I might buy a third sheep in the future, this is the second time i have to spend gems for wool items.

But i will definetely spend some months collecting and not questing or spending any single resource (except maybe wood and stone) under 50 units or even more.
    Yep, you're learning, grasshopper. ... us old-timers never let any of our resources drop below 75-80, minimum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yep, you're learning, grasshopper. ... us old-timers never let any of our resources drop below 75-80, minimum.
    Lol or at least have a way to get it back up there quickly. like milk. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Lol or at least have a way to get it back up there quickly. like milk. Lol
    Absolutely once an event is finished ...restock it all
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Collected from my lv. 5 gazebo this morning, about one day early. There's no way I'd have finished this event (or lots of others) without the help of the boards, especially summaries of resources needed and time to craft items. I think this is one of the nicer event buildings, and the drops are useful as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eabrown25 View Post
    Collected from my lv. 5 gazebo this morning, about one day early. There's no way I'd have finished this event (or lots of others) without the help of the boards, especially summaries of resources needed and time to craft items. I think this is one of the nicer event buildings, and the drops are useful as well.
    I know a lot of people get stressed over timed events but I personally like them, but really only if they have useful items, not just decorations. I've missed out on some good things, like the cauldron, but sometimes time just doesn't allow but I'm still happy others got it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadman78 View Post
    This takes forever. How r u supposed to get 200 wool in 7 days? Not to mention hide? This is a request considering u can only hold 99
    I had 99 hides in inventory since I have 6-7 cows. I had less than 50 wools and it took me literally the whole quest to get another 50 Wools with 2 stables and a sheep... so yea it's pretty tough..

also, Omg i thought I was done with wool and now Barron is asking for more!!