Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Was surprised to get this, as I thought I must have done it last year but apparently I didn't. So I'm waiting on hearing back from neighbors (19 more to go!) and working ahead to make sure I have enough items to quickly upgrade the gazebo and minimize time spent crafting items.

This set of goals looks tough to finish in 8 days. It seems that if you have enough supplies for the last steps in your inventory, you can still make the final upgrades to the gazebo, which is really the point, as the level 5 gazebo will drop goodies.

For me right now wool and royal beams are going to be the toughest to collect, as I used a lot of wool building a windmill a couple of days ago. Glad I have some trees and rock piles on hand to get through the first few steps!

So glad I built extra conservatories in one of the earlier events - I just need to find some space for them.

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if anyone else had sent an email to TL about why some players can finish their gazebos and some can't, but I just sent one and I'll let you know what they say when I hear back.

Executive Chef
    I just have one ill question...

If the pink alicorn can be re-released when it was Valentine's yet the SUMMER gazebo can be re-released when it's NOT even summer yet, (that's still a month away!)...
    then whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can't the Love Shack also be re-released when it's NOT Valentine's????

(TL/S8 ~ we are NOT gonna stop bugging you about that lil pink building! LOL)

OMG, I'm so dang booooooooored, lol

Ps. I don't want speculation; I want ANSWERS! Lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-22-15 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Ps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I just have one ill question...

If the pink alicorn can be re-released when it was Valentine's yet the SUMMER gazebo can be re-released when it's NOT even summer yet, (that's still a month away!)...
    then whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can't the Love Shack also be re-released when it's NOT Valentine's????

(TL/S8 ~ we are NOT gonna stop bugging you about that lil pink building! LOL)

OMG, I'm so dang booooooooored, lol

Ps. I don't want speculation; I want ANSWERS! Lol
    Beyond making the game exciting ect ect, there are also monetary goals to consider. The Summer Gazebo is a very difficult event for people without large amounts of resources, these people are likely to spend gems on the hard parts such as wool. By contrast, the Love Shack is cash flow negative in that people spend fewer gems on the big ticket-items such as the Alicorn, which is a coveted item. You also need to remember that this was the very first BIG event, and that TeamLava has never re-released items from large events (like world event prizes). This is still just speculation, but I am sure there is a kernel of truth here.

Sigh I wish you could pick when to start a timed event and then do it in a limited amount of time. My work takes me away from internet for a couple of weeks at a time. I completely missed the pink alicorn, and now I leave tomorrow and can't do the gazebo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    I would suggest that instead of using gems to skip the goal, you use them to buy wool and craft the Woven Cloth. You'll need it to make Bolts of Fabric which you'll then need to upgrade the gazebo.
    Yeah, it struck me that you'd need to skip two goals and one upgrade to go that way. Last night, I went ahead and bought two baby sheep for 35 gems apiece. The babies have a four hour recharge time between pettings, so I'm hoping that will be done in a day if I keep my timer set. That makes me a little more optimistic about getting at least most of the wool in time since the cloth is towards the end of the event. Plus, I'll get wool forever now, which has often been a bit of a bottleneck.

Thank you and icastled for the advice!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxjangles View Post
    I don't know if anyone else had sent an email to TL about why some players can finish their gazebos and some can't, but I just sent one and I'll let you know what they say when I hear back.
    Thank you for posting this! I didn't email them, but I have been wondering why I can't participate. I'll wait eagerly for any news. Thanks again for this!

Farm Supplier
    Another question. One of the steps rquires an adventure ( step 8 i think). Is it the sending or the returning that is counted? Trying to time this so it happens in the right time and i do not need to wait.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ronirp View Post
    Another question. One of the steps rquires an adventure ( step 8 i think). Is it the sending or the returning that is counted? Trying to time this so it happens in the right time and i do not need to wait.
    Only once have I seen a goal where you had to send the quest instead of collecting it, so it is a safe guess that it is the returning that counts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    Only once have I seen a goal where you had to send the quest instead of collecting it, so it is a safe guess that it is the returning that counts.
    Have sent mine already, will be able to collect when needed and not have to wait.