Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    Can you start the hunt before the game ask for it. It's a full day task
    Yes, I had it done ahead of time, just waited to collect until the goal came up.
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Help, please 😌. I don't have the options I need in my workshops. I don't have golden hammer, gold leaf, silver leaf, cloth, etc. Is that because I don't have all my artisan requests in yet? I'm trying to make everything I can for the first upgrade, but I can't make the golden hammer. Are there any goals not tied to this one that I need to have finished to complete this one?

Rhino Keeper
    I had used like 50 wools just before this mission started and am now low on wool. can only make 2 cloth!! how to get more wool? i only have 2 stables and 1 sheep :-(

Rhino Keeper
    yes.you need to finish the 50 artisan goal before you can craft hammers etc, sorry..u can't start goals ahead

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    yes.you need to finish the 50 artisan goal before you can craft hammers etc, sorry..u can't start goals ahead
    Thank you SO much for the help!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 16 gems per cloth and 20 gems per fabric. It that the price everyone has?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I had used like 50 wools just before this mission started and am now low on wool. can only make 2 cloth!! how to get more wool? i only have 2 stables and 1 sheep :-(
    Don't panic I was In a similar position when I did this the first time round. Firstly work out how long the other steps are going to take you from how much time you have left. With that you know at what point you need to give in a gem skip a piece of cloth etc.

I had no sheep, and 1 stable. I ended up getting a 2nd stable and a sheep took about 3 days gaining the wool I needed and completed with a few hours to spare at the end. It's still possible. Good luck.

New Resident
    Just for information - if you have Woven Cloths crafted from before - they count against the goal #11 "Not So Smooth"!

I had 4 - some crafted before the re-release and few crafted during the initial tasks. I stopped crafting them because I was afraid that they will not be taken into account but now when I reached goal #11 (after goal #7 "Above and Beyond" the line split in two - "Ivy In The Countryside" and "Not So Smooth" and you can do them simultaneously) it shows that I have 4 of 5 target Woven Cloths.

That's a good news!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Don't panic I was In a similar position when I did this the first time round. Firstly work out how long the other steps are going to take you from how much time you have left. With that you know at what point you need to give in a gem skip a piece of cloth etc.

I had no sheep, and 1 stable. I ended up getting a 2nd stable and a sheep took about 3 days gaining the wool I needed and completed with a few hours to spare at the end. It's still possible. Good luck.
    the stables drop like 1 wool each time, so little! even with 4days that's just enough for 1 more cloth?

I already got my dyes and royal beams crafted.

I can finish tending flowers and I've got 3 conservatory and a greenhouse

Rhino Keeper

Missing summer gazebo

I don't have the summer gazebo and I can't find it in the marketplace. Help.