Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Well, I was thinking about crafting the dyes in advance, but now I'm lost lol

Thank you for the help everyone !

Edit : What about the hammers ? Any one know if we need to craft them even if we have some in store ? those cost some ressources too...

Executive Chef
    The note says inventory should count.

Sorry, I don't know the answer about the hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by moizad View Post
    Well, I was thinking about crafting the dyes in advance, but now I'm lost lol

Thank you for the help everyone !

Edit : What about the hammers ? Any one know if we need to craft them even if we have some in store ? those cost some ressources too...

Executive Chef
    Also, again if I remember right, you will need 7 hammers. 5 to give and 2 to upgrade. Boy, I sure hope someone can confirm all these things I'm saying. Lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Also, again if I remember right, you will need 7 hammers. 5 to give and 2 to upgrade. Boy, I sure hope someone can confirm all these things I'm saying. Lol
    lol, I hope too xD
    But thank you anyway !

Host(ess)
    Hopefully, if we really need 7 hammers, we can at least use those that are already in store for the upgrades, no ? :/

Other question (I have a ton of these in store lol) i didn't quite understand how many seeds we need for the giant seed ! Does 30 pile of seeds suffice to have 10 giant ones ? Or do we need 300 ??....
    Last edited by moizad; 05-22-15 at 09:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moizad View Post
    Hopefully, if we really need 7 hammers, we can at least use those that are already in store for the upgrades, no ? :/
    I would say yes to that

Host(ess)
    Phewww, that's at least one good news ! ^^

I am not getting this event in my game. I was playing last year but I don't think I ever started the summer gazebo. I don't have it in storage so I bought it last night thinking it would trigger the goal. Still no goal. I am waiting on a reply from support. Any suggestions while I wait?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jericaD View Post
    I am not getting this event in my game. I was playing last year but I don't think I ever started the summer gazebo. I don't have it in storage so I bought it last night thinking it would trigger the goal. Still no goal. I am waiting on a reply from support. Any suggestions while I wait?
    Have you force closed the game and reopened?

Yes. Several times. No luck.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast