Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21/15: Re-release of Summer Gazebo - EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    Someone here once said they believe the game adjusts when you need something in particular and makes it extra hard to get. I am convinced that's true. I've seen it before on other quests, and now I'm working on the woven cloth and need hide and my cows have completely quit dropping it. Hide was dropping before I got to this part and now they've stopped. As if this quest needed to be made more challenging!
    Yes yes I saw it,
    When you need something that usually drop easily... Bang! It stop to drops!
    The Game, as the Big Brother, knows everithing about us... LOL!!!

Farm Supplier
    I accidentally made purple dye instead of red dye, lol.

Oh well - making red dye now!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    U will receive the quest to forge the hammer once ur artisans quest is complete..dnt waste gems on the hammer..
    Thanks a LOT anulruz!
    But can I craft the golden hammer that level up the gazebo? I'm stubborn, sorry!
    Last edited by saruccia1963; 05-25-15 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Golden hammer

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for baby sheep become adult sheep? I found out too late that stables don't provide wool every time. Bought gems to buy sheep. (Playing castle story from april 2015. So don't have much gems)
    Have only 4 days left sinds yesterday evening.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saruccia1963 View Post
    Thanks a LOT anulruz!
    But can I craft the golden hammer that level up the gazebo? I'm stubborn, sorry!
    Yes. You will craft plain hammers, then silver sheets, then gold, and then use all that to craft golden hammers. Just keep working on your goals as quickly as you can and you will get there . (Unless time rubs out.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar77 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes for baby sheep become adult sheep? I found out too late that stables don't provide wool every time. Bought gems to buy sheep. (Playing castle story from april 2015. So don't have much gems)
    Have only 4 days left sinds yesterday evening.
    I was wondering something. I place a baby sheep I had in storage on Thurs just after I got the quest and came here to see quest line and that I was going to need a lot of wool. 4 days later and petting at least 10 times it was still a baby. I just now changed. Finally yeah!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I was wondering something. I place a baby sheep I had in storage on Thurs just after I got the quest and came here to see quest line and that I was going to need a lot of wool. 4 days later and petting at least 10 times it was still a baby. I just now changed. Finally yeah!
    yes, I bought a sheep on sat. only turned adult after at least 10 pettings (4 hour interval)

it takes a long time

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know what the cost will be per faerie jar for last gazebo level-up? I only have one, only source is Ivy's hut, completely unpredictable.

Rhino Keeper
    HOLY COW! I can not get hides. Now that I need hides for this quest they won't drop. I have 9 cows have harvested them all 4 times for total of 36 and no hides. Am I mistaken or is this a really bad drop rate? This sucks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryEllen821 View Post
    Anyone know what the cost will be per faerie jar for last gazebo level-up? I only have one, only source is Ivy's hut, completely unpredictable.
    You will not have to buy the jars with gems! You will be able to upgrade the gazebo after the event ends, so if you have the bolts of fabric you can slowly gather the remaining jars.