Thread: Which version to download?

Rhino Keeper

Which version to download?

I started playing a few days ago and after reading on the forums about how android users have to download new versions of the game in order to get the new content, do I need to go back and download the other versions - i.e. bagel, outdoor, etc?

I want to make sure I have access to all recipes. I'm currently playing in Tropical Bliss, but I don't have the two bagel dishes that were released with bagel cafe. Suggestions on what to do??? TIA!!!

Executive Chef
    Tropic bliss is the current edition, you can delete all older edition when download the newest. Your progress will be saved.

Just keep 1, the most recent.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    But yes, definitely download any other versions you see in the playstore. Open them once, and then you'll have access to that content, even after you delete them and keep playing the current version, as Natasha said.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so I've downloaded all the versions. If I'm in any of them except Tropic, I can see the Lox bagel and bagel sandwich (these are the easiest two for me to find for comparison). If I go into Tropic, they are not there. Do I need to uninstall tropic and reinstall it? I don't want to lose any of the new stuff like Kentucky Stove since I've already got two built and am almost done with one of the goals. There are a lot more recipes visible now that I've downloaded all the versions, but I don't want to have to keep them all and waste the space on my phone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cdreams1980 View Post
    Okay, so I've downloaded all the versions. If I'm in any of them except Tropic, I can see the Lox bagel and bagel sandwich (these are the easiest two for me to find for comparison). If I go into Tropic, they are not there. Do I need to uninstall tropic and reinstall it? I don't want to lose any of the new stuff like Kentucky Stove since I've already got two built and am almost done with one of the goals. There are a lot more recipes visible now that I've downloaded all the versions, but I don't want to have to keep them all and waste the space on my phone.
    Someone who plays on android will be able to give you a better answer about the bagel recipes, but you are safe to delete and reinstall the app if you need to. Your game is saved on TeamLava's servers, so your game and everything you have purchased will be there when you reinstall the app.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. I love my android, but this is just infuriating!!!

Host(ess)
    Try opening bagel shop ONLY and making lox bagel and the other ones. Then while you are letting them cook. Close that version and THEN open Tropic Bliss version and see if the recipes are there in breakfast tab About 2 or 3 pages in I think.. after you are sure your recipes are in new version then delete old version. ..I hope it works for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone. I think I've gotten everything up to date and finally have all the recipes!!